Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Ravens Grin Inn is OPEN every night!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Ravens Grin Inn is OPEN every night!

Why? well recently a woman and her guy came here for their first time and I sure could tell that they were having fun, then as the tour was a few seconds away from it's conclusion, she looked at me, wide-eyed and simply said loudly and plainly:"AMAZING!"
    And that is why we are open every night , I guess?
    Seems like a pretty good reeason to ME!
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Jim,

Why don't you come to the Haunt Show this year? Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

I miss seeing Jim!

Used to always stop and talk to him at Rosemont! If he came to St. Louis he may miss a day at the Grinn I guess?! LOL! But I doubt it! Very dedicated in the Scarefield I must say!
      Damon
      www.frightmasters.weebly.com
      Damon Carson

Comment

January-Bleak

Last Jan. we took in half of what we did the year before, this January we took in half of "that".....then last night we had 28 people!?
        First a birthday tour for a group of little girls who learned how to scream last night! (As did Mom and Scared Dad too, much his surprise since he has already been here numerous times.)
        Then 18 more showed up as I was turning off lights, locking doors from the girls! All this with a very nasty weather forecast hanging over us!
        The night before I had 2 people, the guy is a journalist working for a Tokyo newspaper (but he's not Japanese) right here in the middle of nowhere, Mount Carroll, illinois!
        So, this month is looking better than it wa$.
        Yes, I have pretty much stayed "Home" for the majority of these last 26 years because every night my herd of cows need milking! I can't ever go too far away. I have hired excellant farm hands, darn good milkers but they weren't ME! Wha! said the customers, "Where were YOU. Jim?"
        I became an intregal part of my show, maybe unreplacably intregal? (To many of my patrons.).....
        But, you know, very honestly, I love being here every night and doing what i do. I told the group of 18 last night:"I kind of came to the realization several years ago, that I must be simple-minded, because I NEVER get Tired of doing this! The screams, laughs, strange things other people say and do, those wonderfull compliments make my night!.
        (Last night a door knob broke here ,like I have never known one to break like this before(Those Little Girls?) Then a control cable broke that will be quite a job to re-build/fix before it's done... I always Do have So much to Do Here! Really!)
        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Quite true. I think Jim is the most dedicated attraction owner in the haunt industry. Who else do you know that has successfully run a year-round attraction for more than 26 years? As for attending Transworld, I think he is toobusy crafting ingenious and original ways to entertain his patrons, so they become repeat customers to maintain a successful business.

No offense to anyone else, but Jim is an amazing innovator and he has a show like no one else could even dream of owning. Perhaps he doesn’t need to go to Transworld? Just my two cents.
          Happy Haunting,

Adam Drendel
          Webmaster of http://www.HauntedIllinois.com

Visit us on Facebook for the latest updates! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Haunte...m/225595667213

Comment

I'm not suggesting he comes to buy something or get idea's rather just come so everyone can see and talk to him in person! I would love for Jim to come back to the show...

I'm going to take my family up there one day soon and check this place out! Jim calling all cars make your way down here this year!

Larry
            Larry Kirchner
            President
            www.HalloweenProductions.com
            www.BlacklightAttractions.com
            www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
            www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Working...
            X