Partly Because Of My House...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Partly Because Of My House...

My small hometown of Mount Carroll, Illinois is still in the running in Budget Travel's "Coolest Small Town "contest.
    Other things mentioned in the article (on-line) are the Mini-horses and "The Mad Hater Tea Room" here ,a few things (besides Ravens Grin Inn) that seem to exemplify the oddness and strange quality of living here! (?) (FUN TOO!)
    How often do you get to vote for a "Haunted House " in January? (Talk about OFF-SEASON Promotions! )
    Only 1,700 of us live here, this IS an actual "Small town!".
    Your vote would be appreciated.
    Thank you.
    hauntedravensgrin.com

here is a link! I voted!
    http://www.budgettravel.com/contest/...towns-2013,14/
    www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

Me too!

[SIZE=7]Voted! I placed my vote! Shane and it's done deal!
      sigpic

Comment

I voted. It sounds like they phoned in how cool the town is. No mention of art galleries. No mention of Parrot Guns, even though the town has never been attacked by parrots!
        sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

Thank You Hauntworld voters!

For stuffing my Turkey! ERRR Ballot box?
          "Gobble! Gobble!"
          hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Voted! Good luck!

Just a reminder- you can vote daily according to the vote confirmed message that pops up when you vote.

Comment

Never Heard This Before!

Last night a group of ten young girls came here to Ravens Grin, all first time visitors. After they were gone my wife told me one of the girls"The socialite" of the group was so impressed that as she was standing in the wine cellar for the first time that she glanced around that room and said."EPIC!"
              Very good news since she only lives 45 miles away and it seems like she may have a fairly large circle of friends!
              hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Got mine in. Good luck.

Phatman
                Phatman

Comment

Just voted!!

C.

Comment

Finally!

Something worth voting for with a clear candidate! Jim old pal you have my vote! No matter what shade of brown the seat of your pants are! LOL!
                    Damon
                    www.frightmasters.weebly.com
                    Damon Carson

Comment

Working...
                    X