HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Transworld Rooms Part 2

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default Transworld Rooms Part 2 
    Transworld just announced that they do have some rooms still available at The Hampton Inn and The Hilton and they are trying to get other hotels on board. These rooms are going fast so if your going to go make sure you get a room now. Head to Transworlds Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/HAAShow) for more info
    Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

2. Default It wouldnt be so bad! 
    But Transworld is the same weekend as that damn basketball tour 2 years ago! I wish they would schedule opposite weeks as them. I remember 2 yrs ago how a mess it was at the hotels trying to get around all those basketball fans! Oh well makes for easy targets to scare I guess! LOL!
    Damon
    www.frightmasters.weebly.com
    Damon Carson

3. Default  
    This is my first year going! Super excited! We have a room booked at the Ramada across the street the 6th, 7th, and 10th. Still looking for a good close available room the 8th and 9th..

4. Default  
    Basketball tour? Do you mean March Madness the second biggest sports event behind the Superbowl? Lol
    Are basketball fans any easier to scare than soccer fans, or football, baseball, hockey? Most sports fans like most sports so its hard to single out one sport.

DA

5. Default  
    Yes I second that. Having the convention at the same time as that particular tournament sucks really bad.
    Lordgrimley.com for the very best items on the net.

6. Default  
    I didn't mind the bible school thing that took place the same days also in the American center some 4 or 5 years ago. At least those kids were intrigued and trying to peer in on the show but the basketball fans were a nuisance. Probably in the same regards we're a nuisance to them but fuck them. Lack of hotel rooms, parking and even crowding the sidewalks outside. Also on this note: When will Transworld return to Chicago and be released from the tyranny condemning it to St. Louis?
    Matthew Rairden
    Circle of Ash Haunted Attraction
    Project Manager
    Find us on Facebook
    www.circleofash.com

7. Default  
    March Madness doesn't start until March 19th though.

8. Default ramada 
    Just booked room at Downtown Ramada across from America center make sure
    You ask for block of rooms for transworld and bettwr hurry

9. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by Vengence View Post
    I didn't mind the bible school thing that took place the same days also in the American center some 4 or 5 years ago. At least those kids were intrigued and trying to peer in on the show but the basketball fans were a nuisance. Probably in the same regards we're a nuisance to them but fuck them. Lack of hotel rooms, parking and even crowding the sidewalks outside. Also on this note: When will Transworld return to Chicago and be released from the tyranny condemning it to St. Louis?
    It's not going back to that dump in Chicago or should I say Rosemont. Why would anyone want to go back to that dirty area with no places to eat, you need to take a cab into the city if you want to brave the crime, it's cold as hell with flights always being delayed due to weather. That ship has sailed it's not going back there Jen already said she likes it where it's at with no plans to move. As far as NCAA tournament I bet the tournament generates more than all haunts combined do so as far as commerce they probably think fu** us!

DA

Whos room will have the beer and strippers in it?...:twisted:....we had our rooms booked before we left last year......

Thread Information