Transworld Rooms Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transworld Rooms Part 2

Transworld just announced that they do have some rooms still available at The Hampton Inn and The Hilton and they are trying to get other hotels on board. These rooms are going fast so if your going to go make sure you get a room now. Head to Transworlds Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/HAAShow) for more info
    Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

It wouldnt be so bad!

But Transworld is the same weekend as that damn basketball tour 2 years ago! I wish they would schedule opposite weeks as them. I remember 2 yrs ago how a mess it was at the hotels trying to get around all those basketball fans! Oh well makes for easy targets to scare I guess! LOL!
    Damon
    www.frightmasters.weebly.com
    Damon Carson

Comment

This is my first year going! Super excited! We have a room booked at the Ramada across the street the 6th, 7th, and 10th. Still looking for a good close available room the 8th and 9th..

Comment

Basketball tour? Do you mean March Madness the second biggest sports event behind the Superbowl? Lol
        Are basketball fans any easier to scare than soccer fans, or football, baseball, hockey? Most sports fans like most sports so its hard to single out one sport.

DA

Comment

Yes I second that. Having the convention at the same time as that particular tournament sucks really bad.
          Lordgrimley.com for the very best items on the net.

Comment

I didn't mind the bible school thing that took place the same days also in the American center some 4 or 5 years ago. At least those kids were intrigued and trying to peer in on the show but the basketball fans were a nuisance. Probably in the same regards we're a nuisance to them but fuck them. Lack of hotel rooms, parking and even crowding the sidewalks outside. Also on this note: When will Transworld return to Chicago and be released from the tyranny condemning it to St. Louis?
            Matthew Rairden
            Circle of Ash Haunted Attraction
            Project Manager
            Find us on Facebook
            www.circleofash.com

Comment

March Madness doesn't start until March 19th though.

Comment

ramada

Just booked room at Downtown Ramada across from America center make sure
                You ask for block of rooms for transworld and bettwr hurry

Comment

Originally posted by Vengence View Post
                  I didn't mind the bible school thing that took place the same days also in the American center some 4 or 5 years ago. At least those kids were intrigued and trying to peer in on the show but the basketball fans were a nuisance. Probably in the same regards we're a nuisance to them but fuck them. Lack of hotel rooms, parking and even crowding the sidewalks outside. Also on this note: When will Transworld return to Chicago and be released from the tyranny condemning it to St. Louis?
                  It's not going back to that dump in Chicago or should I say Rosemont. Why would anyone want to go back to that dirty area with no places to eat, you need to take a cab into the city if you want to brave the crime, it's cold as hell with flights always being delayed due to weather. That ship has sailed it's not going back there Jen already said she likes it where it's at with no plans to move. As far as NCAA tournament I bet the tournament generates more than all haunts combined do so as far as commerce they probably think fu** us!

DA

Comment

Whos room will have the beer and strippers in it?...:twisted:....we had our rooms booked before we left last year......

Comment

Originally posted by KaoTic Entertainment View Post
                      Just booked room at Downtown Ramada across from America center make sure
                      You ask for block of rooms for transworld and bettwr hurry
                      I called the Ramada 5 minutes after you posted this and they said that the block was all booked up. Tried the rate code and everything. Just trying to find something the 8th and 9th. Ramada would be nice since we are staying there the 6th, 7th, and 10th..

Comment

Transworld just added more hotels...

To satisfy the continuing demand for hotels, TransWorld has added the Parkway Hotel, Chase Park Plaza and Sheraton St. Louis, with another hotel to be announced shortly. For details and to book your rooms, please go to http://www.haashow.com/travel/hotels/

Grab them up while you can.
                        Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Comment

Was able to get the 8th and 9th booked seperatley. 4 reservations for a 5 night stay at the Ramada, but they were cool and got us into one room for the whole 6days we're there. Woohoo! Really looking forward to this! Been wanting to go for years!

Comment

Can't find room. Like anywhere close at all. Ren has room for wed, thursday and friday. That doesn't help. Damn...is daylight savings rollback saturday as well??? They almost had a riot at the bar last year over this....
                            Kathryn DeSautell
                            Lafitte's Landing, Dark Shadows Entertainment

Comment

Me too to get a good room book early next year.

Phattma
                              Phatman

Comment

Working...
                              X