TransWorld pre-order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TransWorld pre-order

We are in full gear here readying a load of new action ‘Walk-About’ props for TransWorld. These are some of the most exciting actor accessories that we’ve come up with so far. If you managed to visit us in our booth last year, you will undoubtedly remember our ‘Walk-About’ vendor trays. We sold several at the show, and many more throughout the summer. We will again be bringing a selection of our vendor trays to show, but with the addition of all the new items, we will not be able to bring a large stock with us. For that reason, I’m putting a blurb out here to let everyone know that if you want to pick up a specific item at the show, we are offering to reserve an item for you and we will make sure to have it at the show for pick-up. We will also offer them at show floor prices, plus you save the shipping. Your deposit will guarantee this savings, but you must order quickly. You can contact us at Ironman@theironkingdom.com and make sure you put: ‘TW pre-order’ in the subject line.
    http://www.theironkingdom.com

Sweet!

Mr. Iron,

You guys have some of the best walk-around scares I have ever seen. I look forward to seeing the new line-up!!

Doug.
    www.frightprops.com

[FrightProps Blog]
    [Google+] [YouTube]
    [Facebook] [Twitter] [Tumblr] [Pinterest]

sigpic

Comment

Thanks Doug. That means an awful lot coming from you. For this year's new line up, we will even have actors in costume at the show to help demonstrate that they are not just fun action props to carry around, but portable animations that entire characters can be developed around.

Comment

So excited to see your new stuff!!
        I don't think I've ever had such positive relations with any other vendor!

* I bought 3 smaller animations from The Iron Kingdom, and I'm NOT good with animated pieces haha and he spent literally a good couple of hours dealing with my stupidity and could not have been more willing to answer the phone or help me out and shipped right away!!

You're a great guy and a very honest business man! I wish you the best of success at TW! It'll be great to be able to meet you!

Comment

Thanks much Bobby for the kudos. Speaking with you last summer was not really anything unusual. I treat folks just how I would like to be treated. And besides, I always love talking to other haunters. Really, I think most vendors are the same way. It's just once in a while, when things go badly, word spreads like wildfire within our small market, and it sometime tends to look bad on other vendors in general.

It will be good to see you at TW as well, and put a face to the voice. I've been seeing your posts on your new props that you are bringing. That skull looks great, and your pricing is damned reasonable. You should do pretty well I think. Can't wait to see what else you have cooking.

Comment

That's how it should be among our niche market, just guys helping other guys! It speaks wonders towards someone's personal character!

And thanks!! If you liked the skull, you'll LOVE our other two GIANT pieces. All weighing next to nothing But I'm not gonna hijack your thread haha. Let me know when you get there, I'll be there late as far as vendors go, we're arriving late Tuesday and will do the booth Wednesday! If you need a hand Wednesday I'd gladly lend you mine!

Comment

Working...
            X