Scarefactory Corpselator; Floating Reaper for sale/trade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scarefactory Corpselator; Floating Reaper for sale/trade

Items can be taken to Transworld/St. Louis...worked well last year taking my puppet room stuff for a buyer. Items in good mechanical shape; no welds needed. Corpselator works well. Several years old but 2012 Scarefactory catalog price (prop COF903 $3195 + $225 controller + $225 digital sound = $3645. Asking $2400. Firm as I can still change look so even repeat customers will not recognise it. It is just too reliable and easy to set up to sell cheaper.

Floating Reaper. Mechanically it is good. Not sure if this SF item. I got in a trade a few years ago. Has heavy frame steel box support which we lag bolt to barn beams/floor. The F1-105 pico boo controller ($109 new) or selenoid had a problem not letting figure raise last fall at end. It only went left right but not up and down. Can not get ahold of my tech guy to remind me what issue was but wanted to get it listed now. Scarefactory 2012 price with sound and all would be $4770. Asking $3000.

Items are in central Michigan near Lansing.

Want Haunted Ent. clown storage, Poison Deluxe Scarecrow....but tell me what else you have in private message. Will have Distortions Gargoyle Shock & Shock Therapy (upside down Frankenstein) on trading block NEXT year. Telling next years items as well as I like trading things out with same people year after year.

No I do not have pics...if no one is serious after a week on here and I have to go dig out of storage for a pic....then I might.

Wicked Farmer

No extra charge...

...to take an item to Transworld. Believe I can take both of them to transworld.

Wicked Farmer

Comment

Other shows...

No i can not take them to other shows. transworld is only show I can attend. All others interfere with farming season.

Wicked Farmer

Comment

Update..

Just bumping up before St. Louis show. I know many are waiting to see "newest" stuff at St. Louis before biting. And then right afterwards I will get emails "Hey is this still for sale". That is how it played out last year on a puppet room that I took to St. Louis and marked as "SOLD" on forum. So don't wait. And if you are between Michigan and St. Louis I might even deliver to your haunt on Wed. before the show.

email mark@bestmaze.com

Wicked Farmer

Comment

Good question...& lower price on one

" I want to preview the show before I make up my mind; can I let you know Thursday.....". Those who have to see what is newest and greatest for fear of missing out on that "awsome new prop" if they spend some money on an older prop; pay attention. I will be at the show Thursday...leave thursday afternoon hauling farm machinery back to Michigan. I will be coming BACK to St. Louis Sat. night and staying after the show to help tear down Sunday.

SO You could see the show Thursday or friday; decide buying a used prop at discount makes sense AND EMAIL ME BY 3:00 pm FRIDAY with your cell phone (cash only for delivery) . I could then bring a prop Sat. Calling later is too late.
          "Would you take less?" On the Corpselator no....I am FIRM on that. Floating reaper....I would buy the new pico controller at show or order it and have it sent to you. And I would drop price on that prop some. Had it a while and I like changing my set a LOT. Haunts in Ohio, Indiana, Michigan & Illionois can work me over harder on price. These haunts would be ones I WANT to trade props with for several years and I would likely be able to tie in prop swapping with farm equipment hauling trips. So I want us to break the ice and get working relationship going. NOT THIS YEAR, but nextcouple of years a couple Distortions Shock Tronics, several props from Poison Props, Dark Raven will be wanting a new home ...OR simple one year swaps. So if you are in one of these states LETS TALK.

Wicked Farmer

Comment

TRading

I have done some trading in the past, might have a unit 70 Scratch, 13 foot werewolf looking creature.

Comment

Lol!

Did I call it or what! Just days after Transworld. Hey haunted farm I sent you an email. And another email "is this for sale still". But after walking show floor with no big "WOW" this year I was pretty confident I would get notices soon after show.

Wicked Farmer

Comment

That's what you said. Does that mean that your price goes up because show pricing is over.

Phatman
                Phatman

Comment

No...just free shipping is gone

Not headed to St. Louis again anytime soon. LOL Hey everybody...I brought home a LOT of scents from Froggy Fog. A whole box full, has to be over $500 worth there. Selling cheap! Took them home for Phatman who didn't want to take them on the plane. Must pick them up before Phatman gets here.

Wicked Farmer

Comment

I will trade you for the corpselator. Lol

Phatman
                    Phatman

Comment

Trades?

Looking for trades...floating reaper been here too long. Corpselator been here a while but can go too.

Wicked Farmer

Comment

Working...
                      X