Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ups theft warning:

Today was bad day!!!
    UPS WARNING: This is the second time i have heard of this happening recently....
    The UPS driver delivered 2 packages on the front porch. Sally signed for them but they were too heavy for her to bring in. 5 minutes later my dog was barking like crazy. Sally went to go look and noticed a girl loading boxes into her car and didn't think twice about it. I mean who would have the balls to do that. And just like that they were gone! $7800 in prop controllers, motion sensors, 24v power supply's and airlines! What could the thief do with this stuff anyway? ... I am so screwed!
    Here is a list of what was stolen just in case anybody comes across someone trying to unload it.
    20x BOO BOX FLEX 4 channel
    10x BOO BOX FLEX 8 channel
    30x Motion sensor PRI
    10x Pico boo Jr.
    30x 24Volt DC power supplies.
    sigpic
    PEACE, ADAM
    www.poisonprops.com

Holy crapballs! A, thats a whole lotta money missing... B, I sure hope the girl that jacked your stuff knows what the hell a booboxflex is and what it's value is, otherwise she's likely to just throw the whole shipment away and count it as a thief's "loss" if she cant unload the stolen goods quickly, in which case you definitely won't be tracking her down successfully. Sorry to hear this, best of luck recovering whats ran off.
    -Mat

Comment

That is awful Adam. I'm sorry to hear it.

Be sure to set up an automatic search notification on ebay, and set up a google alert as well. That way if they show up on ebay or craigslist, you'll see.
      Brian Warner
      Owner of Evilusions www.EVILUSIONS.com
      Technical Director of Forsaken Haunted House www.Forsakenhaunt.com
      Mechanical Designer (animatronics) at Gore Galore www.Gore-Galore.com

Comment

Sorry to hear this!

Someone like that will try to make a quick buck on it even though its something not your average person would use. Report it to the police and contact your area pond shops and ya notify ebay! Hope you catch them!
        Damon
        www.frightmasters.weebly.com
        Damon Carson

Comment

Working...
        X