Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whats the best thing about the darkness tours

lets see who has the best story about the tours

I love the detail that Darkness has, I LOVE detail and this place is packed with it! I'm not a big fan of clowns, but the 3D clown area is amazing!! Very well done!!! My favorite part is probably being heckled by Scary Gary. That guy is amazing!!!!
    Kimmy

http://hauntedkimmycreations.weebly.com/

Comment

No bias here... LOL

In my opinion it would be the behind the scenes tours honestly because that is what we really do this for in the first place. When you open your haunt with actors you are like throwing the everyone in there and its sorta running like its an opening night. The live show this year will be really cool because of all the extra stuff going on but if you are a haunt owner operator then the behind the scenes tour is the meat and potatoes. I've designed this tour for that sole purpose... so you can see the level of detail, get idea's for your own haunt. My main goal is to help elevate the quality of haunts across the country through these tours... I hope we've helped. I want to show how to use vendors products, detail tips, set design tricks, and this year we'll showcase some lighting stuff. We've spent over $20,000 on lighting this year... so it better turn out awesome.

I think the best way to see the attraction is with NO ACTORS AT ALL where you can stroll around inside and use it like a seminar where you just walk through take pics and video to help your business back home.

Larry
      Larry Kirchner
      President
      www.HalloweenProductions.com
      www.BlacklightAttractions.com
      www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
      www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Working...
      X