Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The NEW Brutal Industries

Hello Hauntworld friends,

Brutal Industries has been around since 2009 as a Haunted Attraction Graphic Design, Photography, and Video Production company. We have been involved with Haunted Houses from the beginning because its truly been a passion of mine. For 2013, I have decided to turn Brutal Industries into a lifestyle brand inspired by horror, haunted houses, low brow culture, and oddities.

We are now offering our own brand new line of apparel, custom masks that are truly unique, vintage oddities, and a queue line haunted attraction DVD that will truly blow your mind! The DVD's will be available in April and I will have those available on our website and at our booth at HauntCon in Dallas.

I will be making the trip out to St. Louis this year so if there are any items you would like to purchase and want to save on shipping, I will be happy to meet with you during the weekend of Transworld at the show.

I wanted to take this time to introduce the new direction and hope you visit our website and please head over to our Facebook page and LIKE US! We`ll definitely return the favor.

www.facebook.com/brutalindustries13

Please visit our new website at www.brutalindustries.com

We hope you enjoy!
    Travis Magee
    Brutal Industries LLC
    www.brutalindustries.com
    www.facebook.com/brutalindustries13
Working...
X