Recommendation to other home haunters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommendation to other home haunters

I wanted to make a recommendation to other fellow home haunters.

www.buycostumes.com is actually a very great place to order from. I got some masks, prosthetics, spirit gum, scar puddy, and some scene setters for $21.00 including shipping. If you are looking for some stuff and are on a budget, they are definently a good way to go.

There is "Putty", and then there is "Pudd".
    My football coach accused us of having a better team record if it wasn't for the distraction of things having to do with our pudds.
    ... and if your pudd is like putty..you had better see Alice.
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Thanks Jim, you just made me shoot coffee out my nose !

Originally posted by Jim Warfield
      There is "Putty", and then there is "Pudd".
      My football coach accused us of having a better team record if it wasn't for the distraction of things having to do with our pudds.
      ... and if you pudd is like putty..you had better see Alice.
      Thanks, Jeff
      www.thefrighteners.com

www.IronStock.com
      www.HauntForum.com
      www.MidWestHauntersConvention.com

Comment

And for those that Dont know, Frightener is another great source for everything Halloween!
        Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

"Shooting coffee out your nose " could be a usefull talent for a haunted character......"Cream or sugar with that?"
          "Hit the donut, win a prize!" "Put it through the donut's hole, become "Exhaulted Master", squish the competition.
          hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
          X