HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: TransWorld Events

1. Default TransWorld Events 
    I want to strongly encourage all attendees to support as many of the events as you can that's offered at TW! I know Ben and John are doing the Price of Fright, I know Quan helps with the City Museum, I have Insane Shane Party. I think and I say THINK I can speak for us all when we say this is a Labor of love for the Indusrty! I DON'T MAKE A DIME OFF THIS I just want everyone to have the best experiance they can and I am sure the others feel the same way. Atrox and Disturbia will have a celebrity booth ( you can also meet and mingle with them at the party) at TransWorld this cost us a pretty penny but again it's my/our way of giving some brotherly and sisterly love to the industry! Well that or maybe we are just damn crazy for doing it! I am going to think the better and hopefully we will see lots of Thank You's! Again go look at all the events and hit them all! TransWorld has a complete list on their web page! Shane and it's see you there!

2. Default  
    North Carolina
    Cant wait brother!

Thread Information