Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The West Coast Haunters Convention keynote and guest speakers announced

2013 West Coast Haunters Convention

WCHC ANNOUNCES ITS 2013 SPEAKER LINE-UP!

Behind everything that goes into the West Coast Haunters Convention, there is a desire to give back. From the extensive educational seminars it offers to the array of vendors sharing their ideas, products and advice on how to build your biggest and best haunted attraction, this convention delivers!

The WCHC is a non-profit organization and all of the proceeds from the convention and its events go to support teachers and other professionals that work with deaf, hard-of-hearing and autistic students throughout the Northwest.

In that spirit of giving back, we are thrilled and honored to have three of the most innovative and successful haunters in haunt history volunteer their time and efforts to help build our convention and contribute to our cause.

Cydney Neil, producer of the legendary Rocky Point Haunted House, will be this year’s keynote speaker.

Scott Simmons, creative Director of The ScareHouse, Pittsburgh’s Ultimate Haunted House will be a new guest speaker, and we are excited to welcome back Mike Krausert, Director of Operations for Nightmare New England.

Cydney, Scott and Mike will be attending all the events, presenting valuable seminars and conducting private consultations all weekend long!

Come learn from the best at the west coast’s fastest growing haunted attraction convention!

Hurry and register on line now and you could be one of six lucky winners of a private consultation with one of our guest’s speakers.

www.westcoasthauntersconvention.com
    Attached Files
    Last edited by wchced; 02-11-2013, 03:20 PM.

Is that Cydney?? Wow I remember her more with those jet black
    locks for years. I have fond memories going to RPHH must be 20 years ago since my first visit and left inspired.

Jake

Comment

We are very excited to have Cydney and Scott join us, Mike is a great guy this is his second year with us.

If you have any questions about the the show or need registration of vending help, let us know!

Ed

Comment

I was just talking to Cydney on the phone and was just mesmerized by our conversation. It makes me want to come hear her speek at WCHC. I think people are in for a special treat with her giving the kenote there. She puts a different perspective on life and makes you think of why you want to be in this business. When you add guys like Mike Krausert and Scott Simmons you have what could be call a speakers legend tour. Wish i could be there and hope that WCHC keep growing like it has.

Phatman
        Phatman

Comment

Is Cydney back around? Is she back in the industry and reopening her haunt?

DA

Comment

She told me no that she was not getting back in the game and that the Junkyard Zombe was her last chapter. That being said I still feel that there is a lot that she can still offer other haunters as far as a leadership role. Like I said in my earlier post she was one of those people that that you feel like you can talk to forever. I was not even considering going to WCHC until I saw the line up of speakers, any time you can get time with guys that have the reputation like this group has you have to think twice. I am a information hound and it is always good to get a different perspective on things. Like I said Cydney has a infectious personality and really gets you thinking and thinking is a good thing. I have never been to WCHC so I am not sure what type a show it is, but I am going to look into it a little.

Phatman
            Phatman

Comment

I tell people that the West Coast Haunters Convention is a show for all haunters, no matter who you are, or how big your event is, you are welcome here. The WCHC is a charity event I started four years ago, it was becoming too costly for me to bring my students to the other shows and there wasn't a West Coast Show.

The WCHC is now a 501(c)(3), that will providegrants to educators and professionals that work with deaf, hard-of-hearing and autistic students.

Our education tracks focus on all aspects of haunting, we offer over 45 hours of workshops and classes that are included in your admission to the WCHC. We have two haunt tours this year, a great Costume Ball on Saturday night and a hearse rally set for Sunday.

All of this and a tradeshow that also continues to grow every year.

If you are interested in being a part of the fast growing show, let me know! Information about the show can be found here - http://www.westcoasthauntersconvention.com/

I look forward to meeting you all some day!
              Last edited by wchced; 02-14-2013, 02:55 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X