The grinder is badass Kevin.
I am going to post new products to this thread right up until we leave for transworld.
We have done MORE new product for this year than we have in the last 3 years combined. I am not sure how we got it all done.
1.The first is the "GORE GRINDER". It is the key component of the "Cannibal Kitchen" package we have created for this year. Right now it is a static prop, but we are receiving alot of interest in making it a simple animation. SO, we will be working on that option.
2. Honkers the clown giant clown head "Actormatronic" This monster is huge at 5' wide and 6' tall with mouth open.
3. "Brain Basher" pipe wrench. It is heavy weight durable foam and 48". So it is a great actor handheld weapon, and able to take and give a beating.
4. is another component of the "Cannibal Kitchen" package. It is called "Chuck Roast". All of the "Cannibal Kitchen" components can be purchased ala carte. But you get a good discount when purchased as part of the package.
5. "The Clever" this giant clever is over 5' tall, and the perfect hand held weapon for a butcher actor in a kitchen, dining room, cannibal, butcher scene.
More to come!
And yes, You can order before the show. Your order will be filled before we start on the Transworld Orders. Order this week, and pay in full on an order of $500 or more and we will extend to you a 15% discount. This offer will be available for 5 days only from 2/11/2013 to 2/15/2013.
You can order anything from our website or catalog.
NOW Getcha Some GORE!
The grinder is badass Kevin.
they are not on the website yet. They won't go up until after Transworld.
I wish I had time to do that and will work on it.
Send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will send you pics and info of whatever you are looking for.
Here are more items from the "cannibal Kitchen" set
You receive 4 place settings of plates and bowls
Pics of bowls will come in third round of images.
Here is another of my favorites "Fried Eggs and Sam"
As you can see it is a frying pan with 2 friend eggs and a slice of ham, I mean SAM.
It is our nod to Dr Suess.
the next is "Leg of Pam" it is a chopped leg of a female victim on a rough cut chopping block.
And Pan of nasty noodles with a finger and ear. Yucky!
I am in LOVE with your GORE GRINDER!
Really awesome work Kevin!!
Great stuff, Kevin, as usual!
The gore grinder has a special appeal in a sick twisted sort of way doesnt it! LOL!
Thank you gents.
We appreciate the complements.
The main goal of this system is to try to make a haunt owner/decorators job faster and easier.
You just buy these details and place them.
We will have an entire booth set up to show how to display these products.
And we can even build some of the props for the display. Like tables etc...
You will see some of the examples of that work at the show.
We can even be hired to come in an install these scenes if you so choose to hire it out.
Okay, Here is
1. Stue: Stew w a severed head, potatoes and carrots and misc nastiness
2. Stue Bowl. We have 2 styles and you will receive 2 of each style for 4 place settings
3. Tonguesomeyounguy: a Bowl of tongues. Dont ask me why. It is not to ask why.
4. We are also capable of doing some really nasty custom gore work. We have a great male form we can abuse in the nastiest of ways.
thanks and again, please PM me for more information or don't hesitate to call or email. Remember, the sale ends friday.
Kevin- the new pieces look fantastic! So incredibly detailed! Love that cleaver :]
|« Previous Thread | Next Thread »|
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)