Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help with finding a company who makes Point of Purchase displays!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with finding a company who makes Point of Purchase displays!

I'm needing to purchase some counter top coupon/flyer holders for next fall. If you have these custom made for your attraction or can send me in the right direction to get this done, I welcome any/all help. Similar to the one pictured, but made out of cardboard type material with custom images, etc...
    Scott
    Attached Files

If you are looking for a cheaper option

I had bought a bunch of these:

http://www.displays2go.com/Product.aspx?ID=6826

And then just used white large address labels to print a graphic for the front of it and stuck it on. Came out to about 50 cents a piece

Comment

There's a REALLY cool local artist, Yale grad student, who makes custom cardboard creations! He does chairs, couches and tables! That last FOREVER out of insanely thick cardboard, he even makes cardboard iPhone cases!

Chairigami.com I believe it is. The guy became really famous for it. And his prices are VERY reasonable if you are looking for something neat and made of cardboard.

Cardboard guy in new haven chairigami is probably a good google phrase to type if my link didn't work, I'd normally double check lol but I'm on my cellphone soooo it'd be a little hard, but it's worth an email to him if you find his site, he's a real cool guy!

Comment

Hey!
        We custom print flyer stands! we used them for our haunt and places LOVED THEM!
        Not one place turned us down when we walked in with our custom printed stand for the flyers to set down on there counter top!
        It looks so much more professional than just throwing a stack on the counter and seeing them knocked everywhere!
        Ill try and find pictures for you tomorrow morning when I go to the office so you can take a look at them! (:

Nic Miele
        The Massacre Haunted House

Comment

Working...
        X