Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zombie Invasion ... Canada is READY!!!! Check this out!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zombie Invasion ... Canada is READY!!!! Check this out!

Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

A joke

Will this zombie craze ever end? Zombies are so much more boring than monsters or killers. I just don't understand why people are fascinated with diseased humans limping around...

DA

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
      Will this zombie craze ever end? Zombies are so much more boring than monsters or killers. I just don't understand why people are fascinated with diseased humans limping around...

DA
      Thats because your brain has already been stolen.

Face it, Zombies are to Creep Factor as the 80's was to music... ETERNAL
      How can a man die better than facing fearful odds, for the ashes of his fathers and the temple of his gods.

What you put into your mind- you put into your life.

www.zombietoxin.com

Comment

Originally posted by zombietoxin View Post
        Thats because your brain has already been stolen.

Face it, Zombies are to Creep Factor as the 80's was to music... ETERNAL
        Well, I guess if I lacked real creativity and originality as you do I'd take the easy way out and do zombies too.

At least you're not brain dead enough to know that 80's music was the best though, but the fact you find sick humans as actually creepy cancels that out as well.

DA

Comment

Haha that was great. Zombietoxin you asked for that response from DA with your comment! Haha

It's true zombies are cheap and easy but they are classic. I do think there will be a zombie backlash eventually if the mainstream keeps showing interest like this. It's like back in the day when MC Hammer came out with his song "Can't touch this". It was cool at first until you started seeing teenage girls and grandparents saying it and wearing t shirts anyone cool moved on to what's next.

Maybe they'll soon be replacing the words to Who Let the Dogs out and including zombies instead because its getting super played out and just about passed the tipping point. World World Z will probably be the peak and then its downhill. It has been fun seeing something of horror get so popular though!

Jake

Comment

80's music really???

Comment

Originally posted by Marr Branch View Post
              80's music really???
              Of course who doesn't think that? Post disco and pre grunge music was incredible!

Jake

Comment

Jefferson Starship, Cyndi Lauper, Winger, Flock of Seagulls, I could go on.

Comment

Yes! Those bands are better than anything in the 70's and 90's and 10x's better since 2000. There is a thread on here started by Shane that must have a couple hundred 80's songs and its a sampling of just some of the countless great songs from that decade.

DA

Comment

70's Led Zeppelin, The Who, Pink Floyd, Al Green. I could go on.

Comment

I'll give you Pink Floyd and Zeppelin but the others aren't that great, a couple hits at most. Metallica, Guns and Roses, Def Leoperd and Motley Crue I can name so many more. Most of the bands that started in the 70's made MUCH better music in the 80's such as Aerosmith, Ozzy solo better than Sabbath, kiss.

70's was disco trash music lol

DA

Comment

Guns n Roses were awesome Metalica also, but in my opinion Aerosmith, Kiss, and Black Sabbath kicked ass in the 70's, in the 80's not so much.

Comment

I don't think too many people aged 45 and under would agree but I like both decades.

DA

Comment

JIMMY! Wait...was he a zombie?

Wicked Farmer

Comment

I am a hell raisin,beer drinkin, headbanger born in 1978.

Comment

Working...
                              X