Digital Sound and Lighting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Digital Sound and Lighting

[[COLOR="#FFA500"]SIZE=3][/SIZE]Does anyone know if Digital Sound and Lighting is still in business?.. There phone number is disconected and not return emails.. They are not signed up for Transworld either... at least not on an exibitor list..[/COLOR]

Don't quote me on this but... I think he's out of business but I'm not 110% positive. I know he moved out of his building he was in that I know for sure. But he might be starting over in another building and focusing on other aspects of his business... I'm not 110%. But what I do know is that he's moved his business out of his location.

You should call his cell phone to know for sure.

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Hey Slain,
      I am not sure if you are looking for something in particular that DSL offers, but if you are in need of any lighting, sound, or show control please let me know and I would be happy to help you out.
      Best,
      Bill Rod.
      Dark Tech Effects
      Bill Rod.
      Dark Tech Effects
      Automated DMX Lighting
      Show Control - Audio / Visual Effects

Comment

thanks guys

Originally posted by beardedbil View Post
        Hey Slain,
        I am not sure if you are looking for something in particular that DSL offers, but if you are in need of any lighting, sound, or show control please let me know and I would be happy to help you out.
        Best,
        Bill Rod.
        Dark Tech Effects
        Yeah no answer on his cellhone either. I would bet he is out of business cause he owes us products and or $$$$$...Figures..
        Bearded Bill will you have a booth at the show?

Comment

heard it all

Originally posted by drfrightner View Post
          Don't quote me on this but... I think he's out of business but I'm not 110% positive. I know he moved out of his building he was in that I know for sure. But he might be starting over in another building and focusing on other aspects of his business... I'm not 110%. But what I do know is that he's moved his business out of his location.

You should call his cell phone to know for sure.

Larry
          Heard the same thing this evening. He is boxed up and gone like a fart in the wind.....................

Comment

Hi Slain,
            Unfortunately Dark Tech Effects will not be at Transworld this year due to a prior work commitment, however I would be happy to discuss any projects you want to accomplish this year. Feel free to email or call. I have great feedback and would love to work with you.
            Best,
            Bill Rod.
            Dark Tech Effects
            Darktechfx at gmail dot com
            Bill Rod.
            Dark Tech Effects
            Automated DMX Lighting

Comment

Originally posted by beardedbil View Post
              Hi Slain,
              Unfortunately Dark Tech Effects will not be at Transworld this year due to a prior work commitment, however I would be happy to discuss any projects you want to accomplish this year. Feel free to email or call. I have great feedback and would love to work with you.
              Best,
              Bill Rod.
              Dark Tech Effects
              Darktechfx at gmail dot com
              Cool thanks.............................
              where are you located?

Comment

We are located right outside of NYC. We do travel for installs and programming as well. If you visit our website you can see some of the clients and projects we have worked on. Feel free to reach out.
                Bill Rod.
                Dark Tech Effects
                Automated DMX Lighting

Comment

Working...
                X