check out the new videos from hi-rez and our products in the videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• check out the new videos from hi-rez and our products in the videos

check out the amazing videos from hi-rez and the products we make in the videos at scareprops dot com

Is your site legit? I tried going there and my computer said it was a attack page full of maliciuos viruses

Comment

Just tried again....Message still there....Says "this is a reported attack page"

Comment

I had no problems, and I know Brandon and he is legit. I have bought a lot from him and he is a stand up guy and always answers his phone when you call. Hey Brandon you mentioned that Hi-Rez had a 3D version but thier 3d does not work with croma glasses and that is what most haunts use. He needs to consider that because most are not going to use his 3d.

Phatman
        Phatman

Comment

Problem

Same problem you should have your site checked as this message is from Google.

Comment

Does matter if he's legit. Hackers can sneak in code or his website is so outta revisions with the latest versions that's it automatically flagged.

What is the current listing status for scareprops.com?

Site is listed as suspicious - visiting this web site may harm your computer.

Part of this site was listed for suspicious activity 1 time(s) over the past 90 days.

What happened when Google visited this site?

Of the 5 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 5 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2013-02-01, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2013-02-01.

Malicious software is hosted on 1 domain(s), including idcontact.net/.

This site was hosted on 1 network(s) including AS6245 (NETWORK).

Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further distribution of malware?

Over the past 90 days, scareprops.com appeared to function as an intermediary for the infection of 6 site(s) including thegabrielgroupcc.com/, bit.ly/, imnotgoinginthere.com/.

Has this site hosted malware?

Yes, this site has hosted malicious software over the past 90 days. It infected 6 domain(s), including bit.ly/, thegabrielgroupcc.com/, msplinks.com/.

How did this happen?

In some cases, third parties can add malicious code to legitimate sites, which would cause us to show the warning message.

Comment

Scareprops.com is ok now

Site was check by network solutions to be fine google will update there records once they scan it again

Comment

Just tried to go to website warning still up. really would like to see what you have to offer.
                In Darkness they hunt the living
                http://www.DarkMatterScreamWorks.com

Comment

Working...
                X