Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Creature/Beast ForSale in good condtion Make offer$$ no tire kickers Serious inq

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Creature/Beast ForSale in good condtion Make offer$$ no tire kickers Serious inq

Considering selling my Creature. The unit was built by distortions, I have ran the unit for the last three years and am ready for a change. The piece is 40' wide by 150' long. Super easy to operate and setup, comes with blowers and steaks. This would is a great mobile Haunt to subsidize an income throughout the year. I have contacts at state fairs I would include in the sale.

The Unit makes Great money. I would be willing to open books to a qualified buyer.

"Imagine being able to step into the throat of an enormous creature and experience this strange dark world. A close-up view of everything you never wanted to see within; the heart, the lungs, and digestive system of this foul beast become your reality. The smells and sights are overwhelming and exciting, as you hope that you are not the next course of this beast’s meal.
    This new interactive monster challenges the boundaries between fantasy and reality, while pushing the boundaries of inflatable technology and EFX. Plus, The Beast sets up in hours, not weeks, designed to for quick setup and mobility. And the durable “spongy” walls prevent scrapes and bumps, while also adding to the organic feel of the environment within the belly of the Beast."

Cash Cash cash! This has been proven, I have done the leg work on this thing she is structured to make money.

Cash offers only, I don't want to help you get financed. If the unit is not sold by Mid may it will not be for-sale until 2014 due to contracts.

Call Brad 419-233-2897 Available for pick up in Lima, Ohio Call only between 10 am and 10pm eastern time Make offer Make offer Make offer
    419-233-2897
    Attached Files

What kinda price are looking for with this?
    millersthrillers@yahoo.com for communicating works best for me.

Comment

Hi There , Is this unit still for sale - I could be interested in this , how ever as I am from New Zealand I would want to ship this back ,

Around what price are you looking at.?
      How Long does it take to complete the beast?
      What price were you charging?
      How many people can go through this attraction in a 1hour ?
      How much space is needed for transporting?

Could you e-mail

hamish[MENTION=143]nightmare[/MENTION]s.co.nz

Many Thanks

Comment

hows the fire codes work with this thing? That on fire would be tragic.....

stew

Comment

Any idea what these things are worth new?
          Shawn
          Fear Engineer
          HauntedHouse.ca

Comment

Pretty sure Distortions sells it for 107,000.00

stew

Comment

Working...
            X