The Darkness - Actors Needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Darkness - Actors Needed

As you know its not easy to scrape up actors for a one night show... we are rounding up the best actors we can find for this event. However over the last few years we've had a lot of great industry actors work. Who wants to work Saturday of the show at the Darkness. Let us know now!

We are making a list and checking it twice... looking for the actors who are naughty not nice!

Larry

EMAIL ME darkrides@sbcglobal.net
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

What is the compensation...
    Thanks Charlie

Comment

I doubt the compensation won't be all that motivating. Like any haunt acting job it's all about the fun and in this case the challenge of it that attracts people. I bet it is very rewarding to actually scare Haunters.

DA

Comment

Do a lot of your regular season actors work this event for you? Just curious as to about how many of your core people come out to help you during the Transworld open nights as opposed to rent-a-actor-for-the-night type actors.
        Jared Layman

Comment

Something tells me Taters phone ISNT ringing...I think he was too "Naughty" the year Granny appeared

Comment

How about you Spookhole!

You and Darkangel should make an appearance! Some people would pay to see that! LOL!
            Damon
            www.frightmasters.weebly.com
            Damon Carson

Comment

Sent ya an email, Larry!
              Bryce Ring
              Co-owner/ Designer
              Twisted Realms Haunted House

Comment

Woah wait a minute lets not throw me into this...Ive gotta work the Tradeshow floor that day anyway. However, if Larry wants to make an offer for me than he has my phone number he can call me.

Larry, you might wanna add just alittle more detail to this like hours and if they get paid or not.
                Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Comment

Working...
                X