Question for TW Vendors!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for TW Vendors!!

To anyone vending at TransWorld this year....

I am the designer for a charity haunt in northern Illinois, St. Matthew House of Mayhem. I've been to the show before, but this is the first year HoM is "sending" me to go there (only been designing for them for 2 years). So my question to you all is....

How many of you would be willing to honor show prices if we ordered them in, say, June instead of at the show? Furthermore, how many of you would let me ORDER what I would like to purchase, and be able to pay for it later?

Being a part of a church, any payments require two signatures (and one has to be a "higher up" of the church) meaning I won't be able to buy things on my own at the show. And we all know how much cheaper everything is now rather than later.

We are totally not-for-profit and like to get a couple new things every year. I have my eye on A LOT of you for this year.... I'm hoping most of you will be okay with this!

I look forward to any comments and to hopefully talking to you vendors in a few weeks!!
    Bryce Ring
    Co-owner/ Designer
    Twisted Realms Haunted House

Bryce,

I can only speak for myself and my company Gore Galore.
    We have learned many leasons from being a long standing vendor with a good reputation and this is what has come from our learning process.

We understand what corporate accounts are and we deal with them all the time.

Here is our basic policy.
    Orders placed at Transworld require a 50% deposit to get the show discount.
    If an order is placed at Transworld and a deposit is not made the order does not go into the schedule until the deposit is paid.
    This is how we keep our production schedule running smoothly.
    However, we also give discounts based on volume so if you order 3 or 4 giant costumes or several larger products or packages you may get a better than show discount anyway.
    Regardless of any of these facts,
    We are a company that takes care of their customers. So, if you were to place an order with us, we are going to take care of you and honor our word.
    As long as we have good communication from both sides of the order, we will both be happy customers
    Kevin R. Alvey
    info at gore-galore.com
    www.gore-galore.com
    www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
    www.youtube.com/goregalore13
    www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

Comment

Perhaps you can get an allowance before you get there?

Comment

Working...
      X