No announcement yet.

Future Tradeshow Location - St Louis Weather

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leatherface!!!!!!Is the chef at Stefano's .

Comment

thank you!

Thanks for the reply, maping out places to stop by, Ted Drewes is a must! Also going to try the Candy Shoppe it was on Man Vs food for its malt shakes and then also one of the wests best BLT's

Comment

Raleigh is a great location

Bring the show to North Carolina! Convention center is big enough, good hotel space, places to eat downtown. Good weather (its raining a little this week and about 40 degrees, but no ice and snow). Charlotte has even more to offer!
        Travis "Big T" Russell
        President
        Big T Productions Inc

Owner and Operator of "The Plague" and "Camp Nightmare"

Customer Quote of the year: "Damn, I pissed myself"

Comment

My vote would be New Orleans. Weather this time of year is 70-75 degrees. Major airport with convention centers. 3 World Class haunts within 60 miles and entertainment like none other. I can't think of another city other than Salem that has more of a connection with Horror or the occult.
          Lordgrimley.com for the very best items on the net.

Comment

Originally posted by drfrightner View Post
            Yes the weather is really bad here today... let me just say ST LOUIS weather is hard to predict. One minute it snows the next minute its 70 degrees outside. Next years show if you didn't hear is like March 22nd or something. Better for everyone in my opinion.

I will tell you the bad is hurting us today... we can't work.

Larry
            Larry so you're saying Transworld will be back in St.louis for 2014? Being a local myself, i hope it stays in St.Louis. Hehe
            By the way can't wait to see the Darkness and Lemp. Me and my wife got our tickets!

Comment

Working...
            X