Haunt Tactics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow

I've got no dog in this fight, but I can saw I've dealt with Stan and have had no issues. I saw the Facebook post that Tim was upset with which kind of said Hey its close to show time we can make some good cash by selling costumes. There was No communication for months but hey it's show time so let's apologize and play the blame game. It sucks I really liked and supported Haunt Tactics. We all lose.

Comment

ugh

This is true customers dont care about heated turmoil, I for one am heated beyond anger but im done with the verbal attacks on here ill take care of it personally, I just hope the people get paid back that all, I just wanted to be an artist and create things, I didnt ask for any of this to happen, it was a good thing in the beginning, but when I would walk away and be stabbed in the back Ii had to leave, I was told I was not needed and the company would survive without me, this is what i was told. but i hope in the end we all learn our lessons and the customers get there refunds, thats all I care about.

Rob

Comment

No one cares about the drama

I appreciate Tim N Rob saying that they will pay me back the five grand...

soo just do what you say n ill keep everyone posted ....

And rob I messaged haunt armor months ago.. I think that's your business and yeah no reply ...remember honesty and integrity
        in order to see the orchestra ...you must turn your back on the crowd...

www.HAUNTEDHOOCHIE.COM
        www.DEADACRES.COM

Comment

smoke n mirrors

sooo how was the show for haunt armor ?

i am still waiting on that phone call ? email ? or a check ? or the plants i ordered ...something

maybe a payment ???
          in order to see the orchestra ...you must turn your back on the crowd...

www.HAUNTEDHOOCHIE.COM
          www.DEADACRES.COM

Comment

Working...
          X