Shot in the Dark

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another Happy Customer

I'm with you Karl, I have pretty much one of everything Mike offers and multiples of popular ones in case of failure. To date we have had zero failures, only replacing batteries when they run out. I look forward to the new innovative products that are Made in the USA by hand.

Dan Augusto
    Owner Tombstone Productions

Comment

Im glad you received what you ordered. Without a doubt they have sent out some product that was not junk, or else EVERYONE would be on here complaining about them. But, just the fact that they sent several people junk or not at all should make you consider ordering from them again. I ordered one thing, paid $500 for it and received something so bad that it was unusable. It was not even close to what I ordered or what they showed on the floor at the convention. Whats to stop them from doing the same to others? Not a thing. I was promised time and again that they were "building" my replacement right then.... never received it. Basically its a crap shoot. Are you willing to bet $500 that you are going to get the product you ordered? And yes, to some of you I understand that $500 is a drop in the bucket for what you spend, but to us it was 1/6 of our annual budget. These guys do not deserve your patronage. By continuing to purchase from them you are endorsing their bad business. Lets hope you are not the next one on here complaining that they screwed you. But if you continue to buy from them eventually you will be.

Originally posted by Dman View Post
      I'm with you Karl, I have pretty much one of everything Mike offers and multiples of popular ones in case of failure. To date we have had zero failures, only replacing batteries when they run out. I look forward to the new innovative products that are Made in the USA by hand.

Dan Augusto
      Owner Tombstone Productions

Comment

By the way... I "promised" Mike that I would be on every haunt site posting about my experience with his company. If you know of some I have not done yet let me know and I will get right on it!

Comment

FrightProps and Shot in the Dark

More news to come but i wanted to let everyone know that FrightProps is now the exclusive stocking distributor of Shot in the Dark Scare Tools.
          We will be maintaining a large inventory ready to ship. We will also have plenty of product at Transworld and MHC to cash and carry.

Doug.
          www.frightprops.com
          www.frightprops.com

[FrightProps Blog]
          [Google+] [YouTube]
          [Facebook] [Twitter] [Tumblr] [Pinterest]

sigpic

Comment

Finally! With fright props name on it I'd feel a LOT better buying one of the scare tools. Good for you guys, hope it does you well!

Comment

All that has to happen now is Shot gets the items to frightprops....hmmmm

stew

Comment

We are stocking them

Hi Stew... We are only selling what we stock. We are stocking up now and will have plenty on hand by Transworld.

Doug.
                www.frightprops.com

[FrightProps Blog]
                [Google+] [YouTube]

sigpic

Comment

Hey Doug, one question that I wanted to ask, which skipped my mind before...the scare tools have been within my budget range for a while, but I was always concerned about getting it and getting it in full working order....will you guys be testing each piece individually, or have some sort of quality control in place to assure what you are selling by them is what the buyer should actually receive? I was really overcome with joy when you guys announced you'd be carrying the product because I love ordering from you and trust you immensely. But it's the SITD reputation that's scared me away from ever doing business, a small handful of good reviews in an ocean of negativity is about as comforting as seeing a hurricane come flying towards your house....so in short, outside of having physical stock and only selling what is in your possesion, what extra measures will you be taking to ensure product quality? Thanks!

Comment

QA

Hey Bobby... Thanks for the FrightProps love
                    I'm well aware of all the issues and headaches people have encountered with this product line in the past, that's the reason why I wanted to see if I could help Mike with sales and service. So yes, we have been and will continue to test every single item that comes in. And if needed make fixes before the products leave our shop. Mike has been working his butt off to get product to us and we are really happy with the quality. And FYI, he will not have a booth at the show this year. All sales will be done by FrightProps and we will have plenty to cash and carry at the show and for shipment well into the season.

Doug.
                    www.frightprops.com

[FrightProps Blog]
                    [Google+] [YouTube]

sigpic

Comment

Cool beans man! I'll be sure to drop by early on Thursday to pick some up before they're gone lol, see ya at the show!

Comment

Working...
                      X