Brian Wolfe Fight for LIfe Fundraiser Booth Transworld 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brian Wolfe Fight for LIfe Fundraiser Booth Transworld 2013

Through the generosity of several we will have a booth at Transworld to support Brian Wolfe and his family in his ongoing battle with pancreatic cancer. We will be selling wristbands to raise money for Brian Wolfe's Fight for Life. We will be asking attendees at Transworld to become members of his support pack for a minimum donation of $1.00, and 100% of all money collected will go directly to Brian. There also will be a book for anyone who wants to send a message and wish Brian well to sign at the table. I am looking for a handful of people to help out by donating an hour or two of their time to help staff the booth with 2 people per hour shift during show hours. Please contact me either by private message or at metamurfis at aol.com. I know the haunt community will hit this fundraiser out of the park and I thank all of you in advance for your support of this event.

As Always, Scaren Karen

Karen

If I can help just tell me what I can do to help? Shane and it's I will be glad to....
    sigpic

Comment

Karen,

This is AWESOME to hear! My grandpa lost his fight with pancreatic cancer 6 years ago, since then so many advancements have been made and I am sending as much positive thoughts Brian's way as possible!

I'll make a donation and if you have any promotional materials, let me know, I'll gladly advertise at my booth for you! We're the first booth in the dark zone, so hopefully we'll have decent foot traffic, PM or email me

Comment

I would be honoRed to do anything we can. Larry
        Larry Kirchner
        President
        www.HalloweenProductions.com
        www.BlacklightAttractions.com
        www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
        www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Ok...I'll be the one to ask

I do not know everyone in the industry and I have to believe I am not the only one wondering who Brian is.

Wicked ignorant Farmer

Comment

Farmer here is a link to his facebook page. He and his brother are very talented airbrush artist.

https://www.facebook.com/BrianWolfesFight

Phatman
            Phatman

Comment

Wicked Farmer, no worries... I probably should have set things up better.

Thank you Shane, Bobby, and Larry for your offers of assistance.

What is needed right now is to fill the hour time slots with volunteers, and for people to donate at the booth.

Thanks again for your support!

As Always, Scaren Karen

Comment

Tell Me

Karen tell me and I will be glad to help out for a bit. I can't Thursday but can any other day! Shane and it's let me know!
                sigpic

Comment

Brian Wolfe

Brian is a great guy and has a great family. Fantastic and inspirational artist. I will do whatever I can to help.

Comment

Karen I will call you with the times when I can work it for you. Like I said on the phone I will try to cover a couple of hours for you. Thanks for organizing this it a great cause. We may be able to get more vendors to help if you could treat it like a sponsorship and the hand out there promotional info while they work it. I don't know how you feel about that, it's just a thought.

Phatman
                    Phatman

Comment

Awesome, just call or text me (203)988-2440 I'm vending so I can't give too much time directly at the booth but I'll put some time in Thursday!

Comment

The Wolfe Brothers have been so giving, so upbeat, so fun to be around-that I consider it an honor to do what I can. I'll give you as much time as I'm able....Karen are we doing a silent auction at TW as well as HC and MHC? Larry generously said yes when I asked about donating a magazine subscription for TW and HC.

I love the idea of the well wishers book! Guys, I KNOW times are lean-and everyone asks for stuff....but Brian is not only an amazing artist....he's a GREAT man with a heart of solid GOLD. Please-please find a way to help his family out. I was SO VERY BLESSED by all the haunters who helped me during my battle with cancer....so many I didn't even know. Your dollar...your "get well buddy"...ABSOLUTELY can make a difference.

THANK YOU to all the donors who've said yes! If you have something (even as an individual) you'd like to donate to auction off-thank you! Either see Karen at Brian's Booth or me (Kathryn) at Froggy's Booth. Tickets to your show....Old collectible....something you've made that's cool...A sweet mask....whatever!!

Pancreatic cancer is tough. Brian has kept his grace, his smile, his humor, his love through all of this. His family are fighting hard to keep him. I want to keep him too!

Thank you-Haunters are some of the most generous people I've ever known.

Kathryn
                        Mistress DeSade
                        Kathryn DeSautell
                        Lafitte's Landing, Dark Shadows Entertainment

Comment

what's the booth number

What's the booth number? I cannot assist with working it, but I wanna stop by first thing Thursday morning to buy bracelets for all my Hauntworld ladies working my booth. Wanna show support throughout entire show.
                          Did you know...The HauntWorld Online Haunt Directory networks with ALL of these websites to bring you the BEST possible results for increasing your haunt business:
                          www.HauntWorld.com
                          www.HauntedHouseOnline.com
                          www.FindHauntedHouses.com
                          www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com
                          It's the most comprehensive online ad campaign you can buy! I'd love to earn your advertising business. Email me today at blacklightminigolf@sbcglobal.net.

Comment

Patti I think it is booth 408 which is just across the isle from Halloween Productions booth in the 400 isle. Just as a side note this just hit home for me 10 min. ago as one of my past employees died today from pancreatic cancer. He was a year younger than me. So everyone please do what you can to help this is a fight for life.

Phatman
                            Phatman

Comment

Here's the latest update from Brian via FB:

Cat scans show lesions are stable or smaller which is great news considering that its been 8 months since my initial diagnosis was 6-8 months of life left. Thanks for all the positive thoughts!
                              http://www.bigscaryshow.com
                              http://www.rabidbadger.org

Comment

Working...
                              X