Vendors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vendors

I know this has been brought up in the other forums - but after ordering from several people this year - I wanted to RE-ESTABLISH these issues again...

Placing orders in Feb / March w/ several vendors and asking for ASAP or whenever - sooner the better so you don't have to store or warehouse my props etc. would get me stuff sooner?

I quit ordering from several people due to delivery and this year has been as bad if not worse - and some have yet to answer calls or e-mails.
    Others have sent the product already and have kept contact and let me know the status of my orders.

I won't attack or flame the others but I wanted to share the vendors that have been extremely great to work with in 2007. (Some I just ordered from - will be added in the next month or so -)
    CFX (new) - Great Products, Service and great contact

GraveRobbers (new) - Call them. They will keep you posted to things - since they are moving into their new facility - they are behind but they explained and things are getting on schedule

MonsterTronics - Jeff and Wendy are great and they do what they promise

Screamline - On time and do as they say...

Like I said - I don;t want to give the others a bad name but I felt people should be aware of the people that are doing as they promise. (Others I do not know - because I may not have ordered - so just because you don't see a name does not mean they are on the "ick" list)

Our industry needs to realize that customer service is not a suggestion but a way to keep business. One company has never responded to my messages and the website claims the items ship in 2 weeks - I'm sitting on my 2nd month since ordering...

Thanks to the vendors that keep the haunters sanity intact and for those that do not understand customer service or the reason for responding - shame, shame - I know your name!

I will add in Gore Galore as a favorite vendor here. He sells my product of my CD and is prompt on everything.

Terror by Design I miss. Denny was one heck of a kewl vendor as well. Sadly, plenty of family problems doomed his business. I hope he is doing ok, lost contact for a long time.

Roy of HauntVentFX is quite kewl, also selling my CD. We have other thing in common which is way kewl. Let me just say he is actually quite famous to a certain group of people. Something that tends to relate to haunted houses at times...
    The word for the day is NPD. Check it out.

Comment

I have had TERRIBLE issues with vendors this year. I placed several orders and only Bump in the Night and Halloween Productions sent me my items quickly. I won't say who hasn't sent me stuff yet, but I am still waiting for items that I ordered at Transworld and paid cash for.
      Jared Layman

Comment

I just don't understand your bad luck? I pay cash at Transworld and they always give me my sandwich!?
        (It is sort of haunted)
        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Originally posted by Nightmaretony View Post
          Terror by Design I miss. Denny was one heck of a kewl vendor as well. Sadly, plenty of family problems doomed his business. I hope he is doing ok, lost contact for a long time..

I too greatly miss Denny. He was one heck of a guy. He had a lot of really great products that can't be found, or can't be found as well as they were originally made (lots of copy cats out there...). I've yet to find a suitable replacement for the UDT II
          -Brandon Kelm
          Operations Manager & Technical Director

sigpic

Comment

I miss Denny pretty bad too.
            Denny and I spoke every week. but I haven't spoken to him in over a year.

We worked on several products development together.
            the eye fx and the Puppetmaster.
            There is still nothing like the eye fx out there with 11 different settings and very affordable.
            But there are a couple rip offs based on the puppet master but we won't use them.

I hope everyone had a great Halloween
            Kevin R. Alvey
            info at gore-galore.com
            www.gore-galore.com
            www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
            www.youtube.com/goregalore13
            www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

Comment

We are reading and taking notes.
              Steve

Waken Productions