Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shameless personal plugs and a tip.

I posted about my class already- here is what else Im up to at Transworld-

The House of Boo booth will have some kick butt products at the shownext week. Our crew is kicking butt refining what we are bringing. Lots of cool new ideas and innovative products (lots of people claim that, I think we actually have several products you have never seen before at a haunt show, I know I have never seen them before).
    The House of Boo is a design house for haunted attractions. We pick a theme each year and then design products around that theme. Animations, costumes, actor props all of which fit in with the theme. Each year we debut at MHC in June with the new theme. We create the new products for MHC, then we have time to refine them and bring them to transworld in a more polished form, with even a haunt season in between for us to test and refine concepts in our shows.
    I have been around a long time in the industy, Im pouring everything I have learned into the House of Boo to make it serve the industry. Innovation, Integrity, and solid design drive us and form all that we do.
    We are in booth #507 Come say hello to us and check out our products!

Just next door in #505 will be
    Stiltbeast Studios stiltbeast studios is my baby- my company that produces actor training materials, character/set peice Necklaces, Krampus masks, and my line of one of a kind deranged masks. I have a new video out this show on scares- great to show actors on exactly what to do when they are thrust into the hauntworld. I have new necklaces that Im excited about showing because of how much they can tell a guest about the characters that wear them- No one makes jewery for monsters, Im rectifying that. Krampus masks are really cool, I love them! Horns and hair and full of Christmas badassery. Im thrilled with their look and Im sure you will be also. They will work great for any Demon character, gargoyle, or Minotaur type monser- but they are intended as a Krampus!
    The Deranged masks aremy pride and joy and the Crux of my booth. I will have over 200 this year at show opening so I hope to keep stock through saturday. Each mask is unique- you will not see a deranged mask identical to one you have in another persons haunt marketing- there is only one of each kind. That also means that once a mask is gone, it is gone. Enter the show, turn left and get to the 500 isle to see what we have I think our masks this year will blow you away.
    The masks are $100 each, and I will have a buy six get the seventh for free deal for the entire show.
    Also big news on the Deranged line!- House of Boo and I are teaming up to offer full deranged character costumes! You can now purchase a deranged mask, then take it next door to the house of Boo and order a full costume to be made around that design. Head to toe, stilts as an option- bad ass character. how it works is you buy the mask, then place the costume order, then we send you concept sketches, once approved we build the complete costume and chatacter and get it to you by the 1st of September at the latest (a lot of haunts might open for sept 13th). Im very excited about being able to offer the costumes and The House of Boos facilities and talented staff (many of whom are also on my stiltbeast team) make that possible.
    I promised a tip so that this wouldnt be just a shameless plug- Hand lotion with lanolin is great for removing latex from your arm hair!

I will see you at the show!
    Allen H
    www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Deranged Masks

I checked out your line of deranged masks...they all look great, especially the one at the top of the page! Look forward to visiting your booth next weekend.

Comment

skull and skeleton 4x8 wall tutorial

Hello allen can you do a video tutorial on the 4x8 skull and skeleton wall
      With the cob webbibng and saran wrap with the heat gun would love to see it thanks

Comment

um...not this week. lol

Comment

Why no video? Allen are you a little busy. Are you bringing the monkeys to TW. The one you made for me were great.

Phatman
          Phatman

Comment

um

Cool ok we totaly understand

Comment

Very Excited

I can't wait to see your stuff Allen! We love the mask we bought.
              Dan's Haunted House
              Fear IS In Everything!

Comment

I'm actually totally jonesin' for the new Scare vid. Can I get one in a week or so?

C.

Comment

Absolutely

Comment

Originally posted by Allen H View Post
                    Absolutely
                    Sweet. How does "on or about next Thursday" sound?

C.

Comment

sounds good, we can meet up for lunch!

Comment

cant wait!

See you in a few days Allen!
                        Joe Phillips
                        The Shallow Grave
                        Winter Haven FL
                        http://www.theshallowgrave.com/

Comment

Love the show! It was our first time and got to see some pretty cool stuff..

We stopped by your booths. I guess I didn't realize you had a new dvd out. Will have to add it to the collection!

My boyfriend was thrilled that he got to meet you and shake your hand (really tall muscular bald dude). We've learned alot from your youtube vids and dvds.

:grin:

Comment

Working...
                          X