Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you sure you want to go to Transworld?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you sure you want to go to Transworld?

I mean good grief look at who you are likely to bump into there. A LOT OF FREAKS! Scrolling through the forum just look at these names. And then walk around a convention floor WITH ALL OF THEM CONCENTRATED THERE. Here is a small list of these people you will bump elbows with; is it really a good idea to be round so many at once? Names like Mindtumor, Poison, Gore Galore, Twiztedfaces, (the guy can't even spell twisted correctly) Deathwing, Darkangel, The Ogre, Wehced, (again another bad speller). And this bunch- Slain, BruiseMuse, Brutal Industries and Spoils; think they are into the pain fetish. And even more like Frog Zombie, Anarchy, Lurker, Spookycrazyone, Haunted Kimmy, Scary Harry, Dreadland, Graveyard, Jolly Pumpkin, Spookhole, Spokehaven, Siliconeskull, Casketvamp2, Mudsticky (that one realy has me wondering) sounds like chaos just waiting to happen. Oh yeah, there is even a Captainchaos. Then there is Valley_of_screams and screamforadream. And of course we can't forget Thenightmare, Nightmaresgate, and Nightmare_trance....so sleep at the convention (what little there will be) is bound to be disturbing. And then one guy I almost put in the normal column, almost didn't catch "WAR" in a Jim Warfield.

Maybe it is good to know there will be some doctors around as well. Though I am not sure if thse doctors are there to "help" their mental patients...or bandage up victims. But on call could be Dr frightner, Dr spooktacular, Dr torture, and Dr jkyll. I will probably still go (since I alreay have my reservations) but I found a couple names I am going to look out for. Names that seem more normal joes that I as a farmer could relate to. Graystone.... with stone in the name I am willing to bet he is a solid simple "down to earth" guy. And then of course Tater. A name like Tater you just know he is a simple good ole country boy with probably no freakish habits you just know all the others above would have.

Wicked Farmer

Of course Im just good old fashion fun....But you SIR should talk...WICKED FARMER....what kinda wicked things do you do
    Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Comment

I'm the worst there is...

I rape the earth day and night with big green monsters.

Wicked Farmer

Comment

Im not worried, as long as they are behind me at the line at the bar and food. I guess I need to change my name to something scary, I didn't make the list. ( thanks Mark) With my name the only people that will be worried are the ones in line for the all you can eat buffet. LOL.

Phatman
        Phatman

Comment

Packing bags now...Chainsaw check..Silver bullets check...Crucifix check...Wooden stake check...Silver stake check...Holy water check...Large old Bible check...Jonas Brothers Cd check.
          Lordgrimley.com for the very best items on the net.

Comment

Thank god I'm not the ONLY one who packed a Jonas brothers CD!

This was cool Mark!! Good luck with your Jack Daniels induced fear floor experiment!! Lol I'll have 911 on speed dial.

Comment

what about me?

I'm like the ONLY one who uses my regular ole name, and yet I dont get listed as one of the regular joes. Is this because of my affiliation with Larry??? Not fair. Lol.

I'm really really looking forward to seeing everyone next week!!!

Patti
              Did you know...The HauntWorld Online Haunt Directory networks with ALL of these websites to bring you the BEST possible results for increasing your haunt business:
              www.HauntWorld.com
              www.HauntedHouseOnline.com
              www.FindHauntedHouses.com
              www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com
              It's the most comprehensive online ad campaign you can buy! I'd love to earn your advertising business. Email me today at blacklightminigolf@sbcglobal.net.

Comment

Patti

If you want, Im sure these creative people can come up with a Nickname for you. Looking forward to seeing you in less than a week.
                Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Comment

No everyone is afraid of you, I figure if you can handle Larry I am no match for you. I didn't make the list either something about the only people I scare are the kids in the candy store.

Phatman
                  Phatman

Comment

Actually Patti...

Many did not make the list of "freaks"...though I am sure many more would fit the catagory. You must be one of those confident ones that doesn't need to hide behind a substitute name. And I'm not going to be the one that suggests a freak name for you.

Wicked Farmer

Comment

I just use my real name.

When I first started posting on hauntworld I think it was 1996. I never used my haunt name Frightmaster. I used to regret that. But then over the years Im glad I used my real name. Norman Bates always used his real name didnt he! Hahahaha!
                      Damon
                      www.frightmasters.weebly.com
                      Damon Carson

Comment

Good point Daman

Maybe it is Patti, Daman and Phatman that need watching out of the corner of your eye everybody.

Wicked Farmer

Comment

its always the quite ones!

I've been labeled quite by people that dont know me! But when you get to know me and visa versa you learn Im not a quite person! lol!
                          Damon
                          www.frightmasters.weebly.com
                          Damon Carson

Comment

Checking in...

And i see I am being stalked by Morgeofdoom....lurking on this thread.

Wicked Farmer

Comment

BE AFRAID. BE VERRRRRRRRRRRRRY AFRAID!!

[MENTION=2408]Tater[/MENTION] already knows the antics I get into at TW. ONE WEEK!!!!
                              O'Shawn McClendon
                              Creative Chair -- Operator: Cayce-West Columbia Hall of Horrors

One mans junk is another mans kick-ass new prop...

http://www.hallofhorrors.com

http://twitter.com/hallofhorrors

http://cwchallofhorrors.blogspot.com

http://www.youtube.com/hallofhorrors

http://www.myspace.com/cwcjc_hallofhorrors

Comment

Working...
                              X