Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FrightProps 2013 Catalog

FRIGHTPROPS 2013 CATALOG

Stop by and see us at Transworld, Halloween Extreme, or Midwest Haunters this year to get your hard copy!

Doug.
    www.frightprops.com

[FrightProps Blog]
    [Google+] [YouTube]
    [Facebook] [Twitter] [Tumblr] [Pinterest]

sigpic

Wow!!!

So many new additions! LOVE that you keep adding several smaller items like DVD's, small props, and supplies in one catalog. Writing one order instead of ordering from several different companies to get the same thing...SO MUCH NICER! Thank you Doug for simplifying ordering for me by carrying stuff from so many companies that will be at Transworld. Without looking I will just toss this out...is there a current order form I can download/print at home and have it ready to hand to you at Transworld.

Wicked Farmer

Comment

Nice catalog. Doug do you always go to MHC? I'm thinking of attending this year and didnt know what to expect vendors wise.

Jake

Comment

Things

[MENTION=9902]wickedfarmer[/MENTION] : Thanks! I'm glad you like it. We do not have an order form but maybe you can add items to your cart on our site, print out and bring with you?

[MENTION=19784]Deathwing[/MENTION] : This will be our 3rd year at MHC. Mostly smaller vendors with small booths - Not even near the scope and size of Transworld. The people and events at MHC are well worth going for though. We have more fun here than any other show. Most of the industry's top actors go all out dressing up and participating in the costume ball and MHC really knows how to throw a party. All other industry parties I have been to have been a snooze fest. Plus I love downtown Columbus - so many restaurants in such a small area. GO!

Doug.
        www.frightprops.com

[FrightProps Blog]
        [Google+] [YouTube]
        [Facebook] [Twitter] [Tumblr] [Pinterest]

sigpic

Comment

Wow that is a lot of stuff there... holy cow! Larry
          Larry Kirchner
          President
          www.HalloweenProductions.com
          www.BlacklightAttractions.com
          www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
          www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

You guys are simply the best in the biz!
            Last edited by Scary Harry; 03-02-2013, 09:13 AM.

Comment

Garage was full of boxes....

Garage was full of boxes when I got home today! And it wasn't the Easter Bunny. Thanks Doug.

Wicked Farmer

Comment

Working...
              X