Newest sculpt...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newest sculpt...

After waiting for over 6 weeks to get into our new workshop, things are finally moving around here again. I wanted to share a quick preview of my newest sculpt, still in progress in this picture (i cant show you guys everything yet lol). As far as the finished product goes, i'll let you guys use your imaginations for now, is it a prop, a costume, an animation? who knows! I'm not telling! I just want to hear if you like what you see or not.GEDC0054.JPG
    -Mat

I like it a lot. What kind of clay are you using? Interested in seeing the final product.

Comment

I use Chavant Soft for pretty much everything, just because that's what I was taught with. The industry standard is Chavant Medium, its easier to work with and doesn't gum up your tools as bad, I'm just a creature of habit and haven't invested the money to switch over yet. Maybe when I do it'll be like i've been jogging with ankle weights the whole time and i'll get awesome results with less effort... but then again, maybe i'll just stick to the Soft.

Glad you like the sculpt though! i'll be posting pictures of the finished product within the next few days.
      -Mat

Comment

Different sculpt, but another current project. (this one's for a web series in production by Unfiltered Entertainment www.facebook.com/heartlessweb )295563_10200788164046821_1988824917_n.jpg72379_10200788163686812_413040413_n.jpg
        -Mat

Comment

Looking good.

Comment

Working...
          X