Primal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Primal

Just watched an Australian movie called Primal. I was not expecting much from it because it is a fairly low budget film but, it definitely had a few good moments. I could not help but to think of Evil Dead in a few scenes. (Not as good as Evil Dead but still pretty cool.) The premise of the movie was also kind of neat. Have not seen the exact same story line before. It had both practical and CGI effects and I thought that both were done pretty well. Some of the CGI was only ok.

It is not the best horror movie ever by any means but, I though most haunters might enjoy it. I was watching it by myself and have to admit that I yelled out loud to one of the actors to do the right thing. It just pissed me off that he was being such an ass lol.

So, let me know what you think about it.

I do not know were else it is available, but I watched it on NetFlex.
    1986-1997 (Mutilation Mansion,) 1998 (Screamers Haunted House,) 1999 (Evil Intention Haunted House,) 2000-2001 Concept Creator/Business Partner (Urban Legends Haunted House,) 2002 Floor Plan Designer and Consultant for a (Haunted Barn) Owners had city challenges & were never able to open, 2002 Floor Plan Designer/Construction (Fright Nights Haunted House) 2003-2012 Now retired Owner (Deadly Intentions Haunted Attraction)

YEah, I saw that and loved it! it was a ton of fun- kinda felt like "The Ruins" to me but with more action. It was pretty good in my opinion.
    Allen H
    www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

Too funny!

I couldn't help but laugh out LOUD at this Howie.
      I have done the same thing many times.
      Yelled at the TV by myself! : )
      sigpic
      PEACE, ADAM
      www.poisonprops.com

Comment

I was hoping some people agreed with me about this movie. I didn't want to look like an idiot or at least more than I already usually do.
        1986-1997 (Mutilation Mansion,) 1998 (Screamers Haunted House,) 1999 (Evil Intention Haunted House,) 2000-2001 Concept Creator/Business Partner (Urban Legends Haunted House,) 2002 Floor Plan Designer and Consultant for a (Haunted Barn) Owners had city challenges & were never able to open, 2002 Floor Plan Designer/Construction (Fright Nights Haunted House) 2003-2012 Now retired Owner (Deadly Intentions Haunted Attraction)

Comment

Working...
        X