"How to" haunt DVD topics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "How to" haunt DVD topics?

In the past several months I've seen a few "what kind of Haunt how-to DVD/Book would you like to buy?" threads started by various people, so I thought I'd list what I would be interested in...

1. How-to information about OUTDOOR haunts! As far as I know, there isn't a single DVD or book specifically about creating and operating an outdoor haunt. There is a definite opportunity for someone to be the first to tackle this topic in-depth. How about it twohlgemuth? Wickedfarmer? Elowther? Allen H? Anyone??

2. How-to info about haunt electrical systems. I've seen DVDs about pneumatics, but not about electrical.

3. How-to info about costuming. Most of us seem to talk endlessly about sets, props, and actors... But not so much about costuming.

If anyone wants to expand this thread by adding what they'd like to see, please do. If not, thanks for listening!
    Haunt: DARK REALMS

Day job: Game Composer/Sound Designer

My "geek rock" band: Legendary nOObs

Some of those titles are in the works by me, I hope others make them also for different view points and perspectives. Outdoor haunts you will se from me in a season or two, I think it is third on my list of DVDs to release.
    www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

Originally posted by Allen H View Post
      Some of those titles are in the works by me, I hope others make them also for different view points and perspectives. Outdoor haunts you will se from me in a season or two, I think it is third on my list of DVDs to release.
      That's awesome!!
      Haunt: DARK REALMS

Day job: Game Composer/Sound Designer

My "geek rock" band: Legendary nOObs

Comment

well since you asked about me...

and Allen is going to do some...I would not mind throwing in my observations from 12 years outdoors. He knows how to do DVD's and I can toss in a few pointers.

Wicked Farmer

Comment

I have been itching to do the outdoor DVD because I have owned an outdoor trail for 8 years, so many things are a bit different outside. When I get close I might ask you for input wicked Farmer!
          www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
          http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

Sounds good...

Originally posted by Allen H View Post
            I have been itching to do the outdoor DVD because I have owned an outdoor trail for 8 years, so many things are a bit different outside. When I get close I might ask you for input wicked Farmer!
            Every Dec. - March you can get ahold of me. After that ...good luck.

Wicked Farmer

Comment

I would be very interested in these topics as well - especially the electrical stuff...
              Fright Room Productions
              We spend our days and nights thinking of ways to scare you. After all, it's in our blood.
              FrightRoom.com | Facebook | Twitter

Comment

Working...
              X