last ride simulater coffin ride

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• last ride simulater coffin ride

WE TOOK A LAST RIDE COFFIN SIMULATOR AND TOOK IT TO THE NEXT LEVEL THIS COFFIN WILL ACTUALLY SLIDE OUT OF THE BACK OF A HURSE COMES WITH ALL MOUNTING HARDWARE WE HAVE REDONE THE INTERIOR HAD IN PROFESSIONALLY RE UPOLSTERED IT HAS THE SCeNT CANNON , STAND ALONE OR HURSE MOUNTED SLIDES IN AND OUT AND WORKS PERFECT EVERYTIME , ALSO THE AUDIO HAS BEEN REMASTERED FOR A MORE REALISTIC EXPIERIENCE I AM LOOKING FOR A VIDEO OF THIS ONE BUT JUST N CASE YOU HAVE NOT SEEN IT BEFORE HERE IS A LINK TO THE RIDE ALSO HAVE PICTURES BELOW I AM ASKING 2500.00
    coffin1.jpgcoffin2.jpgcoffin3.jpg

where you located ?

Comment

located in texas

located in texas

Comment

Deposit Sent

Brandon, Deposit sent through Paypal
        Thanks,
        Kim

Comment

say what

I already bought this

Comment

On ebay too?????

So just came across this on ebay??? This is the same one correct? It's an auction...for a deposit?

Comment

seems like it to me......careful

stew

Comment

I paid the deposit for this item

to paypal and then an individual commented that he purchased it already. So I now have a refund of the deposit pending on paypal. I also saw this item on ebay.

Comment

I have done some deals with Brandon and he has always been good to deal with so I am sure this will work out ok

Phatman
                  Phatman

Comment

coffin is sold

as i told everyone the first person to pay for the coffin got it Haunted farm you were a couple days late on the deposit it was already sold when you sent the deposit this the refund of the deposit , thanks austin for having my back on here i dont really check this forum like i should

Comment

No problem Brandon we have done several deals now and I have never had a problem with you, so I feel that I should just state the facts from my point of view. If I have anything to say bad about some one I try to do it in private by email. I used to do it here and it just gets things stirred up to much and a few other haunters set me streight by doing giving me a negative answer to me by email and I follow what they did now. There are a few companies where you should be post public just as a warning to stay away and I feel that is like a public service to other haunters but in a lot of cases it should be private unless they are repeat offenders.
                      Phatman

Comment

Working...
                      X