HauntWorld Magazine - Transworld SHOW THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh yeah, the original thread subject...

I have to disqualify myself on several catagories. Didn't attend seminars or didn't honestly look over all entrants in a catagory like "Masks". But since Larry can nominate his stuff; I can honestly nominate a aquaintance of mine for one LOL. Honestly; I have no problem when someone nominates themself if they put in the work and have the product to back it up...you are covered Larry.

Ok Number 1 & 2 I have to lump together; best overall new product and animation or effect...Tilt bridge by Dimensions of Darkness....only 'NEW" thing that caught my eye. Maybe slight bias as I have worked with the owner for about 6 years in a business manner of trading props to each other before he went to Vendor status. But that past business dealings with him gives me confidence he will follow through to the whole process of being a vendor. Not just making a cool prop for show then leave people hanging in sept. going "Where's my stuff".

Best overall costumes ...I did not look at each vendor close enough. I will just say Gore Galore ran the gammit from showing how a zombie girl with a doll could put energy into a cheaper costume and of course present the huge presence they are already known for.

Best product under $500 have to go with House of Boo and the hand held drill/air horn. believe it was Boo Blaster but not sure. Wish I had realised Allen H was there...never met him personally.

The product that made me go WOW! The latex paint being modled...DUH!

Wicked Farmer

Comment

Working...
    X