No snow until Transworld time...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No snow until Transworld time...

Here in Maryland we've had about 3/4 of an inch of snow TOTAL all winter, and then bam the biggest storm we've had in years wants to hit us when anyone around here is planning to leave for St Louis. Snow up to a foot in Maryland in March? I guess any thing that has to do with haunting is frowned upon by Mother Nature we get bad rainy Octobers, hurricanes and for Transworld a winter storm.

I guess we'll get there when we get there.

Allan

It snowed here today LIGHTLY nothing really stuck... its supposed to be 60 degrees this whole weekend!

It rained all last night as well. We'll see but it supposed to be one awesome weekend here! Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

VooDoo Larry

St. Louis weather should be decent. Larry has been sticking weatherman dolls with pins chanting 'It will NOT snow during Transworld" & "make it warm". No he will not sell those items. I already asked if I could buy them for use during this coming crop season to insure favorable weather this summer.

Wicked Farmer

Comment

Jus got here coming from connecticut, honestly we missed just about everything except for 30 minutes of cruddy snow, but it's nice here! A little flurries but it's getting warmer and I even saw the sun for the first time in god knows how long! Lol

Really impressed with the vendor booths this year too! There's a LOT of detail out there!

Comment

Its suppose to be 50 to 60 degrees all weekend starting Thursday. I can tell you when they move the show back later in the month it will be very warm probably in the 70's here. Larry
          Larry Kirchner
          President
          www.HalloweenProductions.com
          www.BlacklightAttractions.com
          www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
          www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Working...
          X