Who is the Paranormal Investigator?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is the Paranormal Investigator?

I remember a while back someone, on top of being a haunter, also did paranormal investigations. But dang it I cannot remember who.
    http://www.myspace.com/joedog158
    Personal MySpace

My Mottos:
    When in doubt, get the hell out - Jason Hawes

Of all the things I have taught you, remember this:
    If you see me running, KEEP UP! - Joe Dog

Did "Webby" do some of this in her place? She had groups of them coming to look at her ghosts.
    A few days ago as I was working upstairs I heard a noise that I thought was my wife walking up here. The bathroom door swung open, the light turned on(motion light)...and nobody was there.
    I thought that maybe the breeze blew the door open and maybe the motion of the door turned on the light?
    I have experimented maybe 8 to 10 times so far and have not gotten the light to turn on if just influenced by the door swinging open?
    Maybe just an hour previously I had been hearing someone tell me some of their personal supernatural experiences.
    Every time I enter that bathroom I get a "sinking" feeling...but then, the sink is right there !
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

jim, your entire LIFE there is a paranormal investigation. But what else is new?
      The word for the day is NPD. Check it out.

Comment

I do paranormal investigations. I'm Operations Manager for Kentucky Paranormal Investigations www.kyparanormalinvestigations.com.

Dean
        www.2scary.com

Comment

That isn't under the auspicies of Kentucky Fried Paranormal I hope.
          "Hot, greasey chicken carcasses danced across my face as I was waking up! They were REAL! They were REAL!"
          hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Re: Who is the Paranormal Investigator?

Originally posted by Joedog
            I remember a while back someone, on top of being a haunter, also did paranormal investigations. But dang it I cannot remember who.
            When I was youg I was an amateur paranormal investigator, eventually I grew up and became skeptic (and later agnostic) but I don't remember mentioning it on the forums and I am certainly not a haunter. It was fun tho, I wish I still believe in ghosts.
            http://www.redcrowdesign.net

Comment

I believe in first trying to determine what else could have happened besides anything "Supernatural".
              Wind, natural vibration, electrical, chemical, gravity?
              The other day I heard a sound which could have been my wife walking around in the next room, after coming up the stairs to get that far, then the door opened, the light turned on but no one was there, I was the only person on the second floor.
              I thought maybe the little breeze opened the door ?
              But what made the motion-detector light switch turn on?
              Maybe the door opening quickly?
              I have not yet made the motion switch turn on by moving the door, I have tried it maybe 8 times over a period of several days.
              I have some switches like this that are supposed to alternate from motion sensitive to heat sensitive each time they come on........???????
              That morning I was listening to someone telling a ghost story so it was in my mind..but my mind doesn't turn on motion switches..as of yet...I'll go for tumblers on the bank safe or a roulette wheel's innards as far as mentally exerting such special-case influences go.
              hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Someone sent me a message about this subject via PM but the faupax this weekend ate the message. could who ever sent it send it back please?
                http://www.myspace.com/joedog158
                Personal MySpace

My Mottos:
                When in doubt, get the hell out - Jason Hawes

Of all the things I have taught you, remember this:
                If you see me running, KEEP UP! - Joe Dog

Comment

Working...
                X