Edge Designs Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edge Designs Hello

Ann and I want to take a moment to wish you all a great fun Transworld Show. We hope all your darkest needs are met by the vendors at this years show. We have chosen to take a different route this year and sit back after 12 years doing the show. We will miss the opportunity to see all the incredible new products, visit with you, shoot the bull at the parties and Ren. Bar! Also the always amazing tour of the the Darkness and Lemp, so beautifully detailed by Larry and his crew. Ann and I truly hope you all have a successful 2013,did I say 13? It's gotta be a great year then!

Edge Designs is alive and very well and will move to Texas in the next two months, this trek East will help lower shipping costs to Haunts which the majority of are in the Mideast and East. We have been working to become a better company, that is starting with a comprehensive WEBSITE that will enable you to view videos, download instructions, schematics, order online, and look up replacement parts. This is a massive undertaking, and will take some time. For now, we are taking orders for June-Sept. delivery, and we had hoped to a pre Transworld sale up before but the move has kept us to busy. Please feel free to call or email for ordering or any questions you may have.

Matt Marich
    President
    Edge Designs

mattmarichedgedesignsonline@gmail.net
    480-341-2907
    Attached Files
    Listen to them, Children of the night. Oh what music they make.
Working...
X