Where to find mirrors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to find mirrors

We are planning on doing some effects this season with mirrors and 2 way mirrors. I was wondering if anyone could help me find out where I can buy mirrors at a decent price.

Thanks

I too have looked for a large 2-way mirror source. I have found several places that sell them online but the prices are all over the map.

Comment

finding cheap mirrors

How and where to get mirrors? Ask a magician right?
      I was going to build another mirror maze at the Hex House when I found a ton of mirror panels on craigslist. But, I found then using "search tempest" which searches craigslist from all over.
      Then, when that supplies was out, I used sheets of clear plexiglass and covered them with mirrored film. The film can be found at Home Depot. And, they carry the 2-way mirror film too.
      Hope that helps.
      RIP

~The Imagineer~

Andrew de Ruiter

Download part 1 of Andrew's Black Book of ideas for haunts here:
      http://www.epubbud.com/book.php?g=EGQDK8HZ

Comment

I use grow room mylar for my mirrors it comes in 72" by 50' rolls and you mount to a frame like artist canvas. For the 2 way mirror I use a commercial window tent that comes 72' too. I use the lowest tinting with the mirror finish and mount to plex that I get from my local sign supply wholesaler. Hope this helps.

Phatman
        Phatman

Comment

Thanks a ton for the input. I know have a direction to look. Thanks again all.

Comment

use the old

you can #1 get them from your local glass man or 2 go to a restore habbitat type place and buy old slidding mirror closet doors, they are great for up high out of reach places and they are safety mirriors and they have there own frame just build around it
            kevin

Comment

Working...
            X