Creepy Collection Thank You all !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creepy Collection Thank You all !

Another Transworld comes and goes.. We would like to thank Everyone for Coming By the booth..My god we went threw so many flyers at such a fast rate..
    The ST Louis FedEx Kinko's got to know my name Real fast...Orders Were great..and seeing everyone was as well.. Staying at the Ren as unproductive
    as it was for our website,..Its was really cool to connect to our buyers and other vendors on a personal level. Other then The weather it was a great year and
    show..Now we start orders and gearing up for MHC...Lots more new props coming for MHC we always test out 2014 items there as well as our new Mid Range
    Line...So once again THANK YOU ALL..

see ya in June

Jerry
    creepycollection.com

Jerry it was great to meet you and see your stuff, it was nice to here your story's about the vendor side of the haunt world. Plus you always made it entertaining to go have a cigarette and B.S. about the show.

Phatman
    Phatman

Comment

Your welcome

Love Talking anything Haunt Related...Houses to Props...

See ya all next year don't know if i will still be smoking Still but for sure i will be Jabba Jawin ! =)~

Comment

Jerry I hope we are both non smokers by then. Are you going to MHC this year? If so will see you there.

Phatman
        Phatman

Comment

O Yea

Booked 4 booths for MHC,,

Gonna release more new props ,,,What you all seen at Transworld is the first wave of new items for 2013...

Next Wave May and June..... New pro- grade props,,,New Deadly Deal props and The New Mid range line - A bridge between Cheap and pro grade..

all at MHC

Comment

And

I prob be smoking still at MHC =)~

Comment

Super Size Me

I am going to try to quit by HauntCon. I have to save money to pay for all these props some how. Heard about Mayor Bozo's 16oz drink think got booted out. You New Yorkers, what in the water at city hall vodka?

See Ya at MHC

Phatman
              Phatman

Comment

Yea

Eff Nanny Bloomberg

Comment

Working...
                X