Show sales are very strong; don’t wait too long or you’ll miss out on some of our unique events:
- There are only 21 seats are left on the Friday Paranormal Ghost Hunt bus tour.
- Our pre-convention haunt bus tour is selling very fast too (20+ haunted attractions in two days). Our second bus is nearly sold out. Only two buses left on the tour.
- The Friday night bus tour is selling quickly. Unit 70 open house and Haunted Hoochie at Dead Acres, along with Haunt You to Death (the 13th floor of the Hyatt); sales are into our third bus. Someone on the tour will win a prop from Unit 70.
- Chuck Williams will host our Body Art Fashion Show and serve as our special Celebrity Guest Host over the weekend. Chuckie just finished filming the new Pirates of the Caribbean movie and we’re excited he’s able to fit us into his busy schedule.
- Our host hotel, The Hyatt Regency is at 70% full. We’ve already exceeded our total room occupancy from last year. Don’t wait too long or you’ll miss out on your room. We have a $116 room rate which is the lowest for a downtown hotel and you’re at Ground Zero for MHC.
- We’re excited to welcome Froggy’s Fog as our title sponsor! They’ve been a part of our show for 9 years. And they’re Granny Approved! Nobody likes a good fogging like Granny.
The show is less than 3 months away. Go to www.MidwestShow.com for more info.
The Midwest Haunters Convention