Show sales are very strong; don’t wait too long or you’ll miss out on some of our unique events:
- There are only 21 seats remaining on the Friday Paranormal Ghost Hunt bus tour. You’ll visit two of the most popular haunted buildings in Ohio. The former Ohio Reformatory and the Bissman Building. Only $79 and includes both buildings, bus and lunch.
- Our pre-convention haunt bus tour is selling very fast too (20+ haunted attractions in two days). Our second bus is nearly sold out. Only two buses left on the tour. Starts at $269 per person and includes all haunts, bus, hotel, all your meals and snacks on the bus. You’ll also receive a copy of Scared Stiff magazine from Jeff Glatzer.
- The Friday night bus tour is selling quickly. Unit 70 open house and Haunted Hoochie at Dead Acres, along with Haunt You to Death (the 13th floor of the Hyatt); sales are into our third bus. Someone on the tour will win a prop from Unit 70. Just $59 and includes all three attractions, food and beverages at Unit 70 and a shuttle bus ticket. We’ll host Scary-Oke at the Hyatt when you return.
- Chuck Williams will host our Body Art Fashion Show and serve as our special Celebrity Guest Host over the weekend. Chuckie just finished filming the new Pirates of the Caribbean movie and we’re excited he’s able to fit us into his busy schedule.
- Our host hotel, The Hyatt Regency is at 70% full. We’ve already exceeded our total room occupancy from last year. Don’t wait too long or you’ll miss out on your room. We have a $116 room rate which is the lowest for a downtown hotel and you’re at Ground Zero for MHC. Our backup hotel is the Drury Inn with a $124 room rate.
- We’re excited to welcome Froggy’s Fog as our title sponsor! They’ve been a part of our show for 9 years. And they’re Granny Approved! Nobody likes a good fogging like Granny.
The show is less than 3 months away. Go to www.MidwestShow.com for more info or call,
The Midwest Haunters Convention
|« Previous Thread | Next Thread »|
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)