I'm Hearing "Things!"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Hearing "Things!"

Tonight a couple returned to see Ravens Grin . They brought three "Newbies" with them.(I like to hear that!) They always bring "Newbies" with them. (I like to hear this too!)
    He said they all have always just "Loved" the experiences they have all had here! (Wonderful to have him say that!)
    Then I asked him how he found out about Ravens Grin?
    He and his friend saw me on TV when they were mere kids, always wanted to come here! (For a good reason, I also love to hear about people's "discovery" of my place, very NICE!!)
    Then, of course, I also got to hear those house visitors all scream and Laugh as they traveled through my house!
    And they gave ME Money to be here too! (I can't hear the money, oh well?)
    hauntedravensgrin.com

The phrase "traveled through your house" gave me the oh crap, now he has a catapult for visitors impression. I guess there is some traveling going on in there!
    sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

People Like different Things

And I have a house, yard and subterraineon yard full of them.
      My newest work will feature a "newborn" with complaining Parents. I am very sure no one has ever before used what I am using to represent a "family".
      I'm having FUN, it seems to also rub off and usually inspire my customers to have the same. (Sometimes hysterical fun)
      My Security person recently retired I am no longer guarded by Mr. Avante.
      Years ago a patron of Ravens Grin wrote a letter to the Editor of our local rag stating that my house reminded him of the house of Kurt Schwitters in post World War One Germany.
      His house was very strange by anyone's ideas so strange he got himself(House) on the Nazi's "To-Do " list and they had to destroy it when they came to power. I guess they felt really threatened by a house full of odd displays?
      Last edited by Jim Warfield; 03-18-2013, 09:50 AM. Reason: spelling his name correctly
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Funny!

Jim one of these days you will be one of the oddest displays featured in The Grinn! LOL!
        Damon
        www.frightmasters.weebly.com
        Damon Carson

Comment

Working...
        X