Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nevermore Productions

Hey!

Thanks so much to everyone who stopped by the booth at Transworld last week. Was great seeing a bunch of familiar faces that i got a chance to talk with and was also really nice being introduced to so many new ones. Thanks to you, we had a great first year with my new company. The living mannequins got a great response from almost everyone who stopped by. Can't wait till i can post a picture when we're in production mode cranking out dozens of these guys. We also got a great response on some of our set pieces which was nice. I've always been a firm believer that first and foremost we need to get our guests submerged into a set so real that they forget its not reality. Then, when they're on edge, peering around every corner, it makes it so much easier to get a good scare whether its an actor, animation, or both. Definitely look for us to continue producing both large and small scale modular set and scenic design systems. Set design has always been one of my favorite aspects of the haunt industry, definitely not taking a backseat to animation and character design/finish out. Anyway, take a look at our website www.nevermoreproductions.net (its still a work in progress so please be patient as we try to get all the kinks worked out) if anyone has any questions, concerns, or just wants to say hey feel free to post here, email us at contact@nevermoreproductions.net or give us a call at 717.357.2189 We're REALLY going to try our hardest to give the best customer service we can. I've definitely been on both sides of it and i know how much of a difference it can make.

Thanks again to EVERYONE

Riley Cameron
    Nevermore Productions

Nice work! Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Nevermore

Hey Riley,

Your mannequins were MY FAVORITE new prop of the show. I knew on Thursday I was buying a few of those. Now I just need a real cool scene to use them in. I did leave a few open areas in my haunt design in preperation for the couple Transworld things I couldnt live without.

Thanks
      Buck
      Capt.Chaos
      Fear Asylum Haunted House
      Brookings,SD

fear-asylum.com

Comment

I agree the mannequins we spooky and made you feel weird. When you get haunter to feel that way you have done your job. Very Cool trying to think of some way to use them.

Phatman
        Phatman

Comment

So is Nevermore the new Dark Raven? The spiders look very similar?

Comment

There was a split in the company so the cut it down the middle I guess.

Phatman
            Phatman

Comment

Thanks Buck! Really appreciate it.

And yes, Jim and i use to be business partners at Dark Raven. Things didn't work out between us so we just divided the product line and i created my own company. So the spiders that i now sell are the original spiders from dark raven. not copies or knock offs. same with the vine creature, skull set pieces, and wolf that i didn't get a chance to bring to transworld this year. I know some of you have seen the spiders for 4 years now and are bored of them, but we keep coming up with new versions of them such as the dropping animated and crawling because there are so many new customers each year and each year spiders are still one of our top sellers. I may not dedicate a whole section of the booth next transworld to spiders, but im sure there will be several versions there somewhere. And dont worry, there will be plenty of new creatures for you veterans as well

Thanks everyone

Riley Cameron
              Nevermore Productions

Comment

Free product giveaway!

Hello Everyone!

Just a quick little update here. Nevermore Productions will be setting up an advertising stand at the National Haunters Convention this coming Friday. We will not be vending there, this year at least, but those who attend will get a special discount price for call in or email orders. AND....best of all, we will be giving away almost 3,000$ worth of FREE product!!! Thats right, FREE PRODUCT for the lucky winners. Just one more reason to come check out this convention. I will be there on Friday walking around checking out the show with my Nevermore shirt on so come say hi.

Also, dont forget to LIKE us on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Never...76344145849188 we will be posting a few pics of the prizes as Friday gets closer and maybe a little teaser pic of the backdrop for the stand.

Stay tuned!

Riley Cameron
                Nevermore Productions

Comment

Working...
                X