New DVD Halloween Productions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New DVD Halloween Productions

Larry you asked what people thought on another thread so I started a new one. I think your videos are always great, sometime a little too much self promotional, but thats ok. How to Gore was good I think some of it was covered in a past video but the stretch wrap on the old props was cool and new to me so I give it a thumbs up. Your 13 steps to success DVD was very good over view and I think that you laid out good sound information for people. How to detail 4 was just like the rest great. Your videos are always some of the best and I buy everyone of them when they come out. I have been collecting Haunt related DVD for a few years now and I buy even the real bad one, yours are always top of my list of favorites. You always use the Darkness for your DVD and I know its your baby but as far as your other haunts you don't show much. How about Creepyworld for how to handle a multi haunt venue and Lemp for what is mostly a actor based haunt. Just a couple of ideas and may be others may suggest some other DVD ideas they may want to see you make. Thanks keep up the good work.
    Phatman

We just bought all 6 of Allen Hopps video's during TW and I really think they are great. A lot of good pointers for actors and such. I also have a couple of Larry's dvd's about detailing your haunt parts 1,2,3 which is also great. Good tips on making fake rust and grossing your walls up.
    ~Bill Mlinac
    The Deadland Haunted House
    www.facebook.com/Deadlandhauntedhouse
    www.Thedeadland.comsigpic

Comment

Bill I agree Allen's actor training DVDs are some of the best out there. He always uses analogies the help even the dumbest actor like me get what he is trying to teach. I have been to several of his seminars and they are the same and you are always entertained to. I am a person that loves information so I buy lots of DVDs and when Larry or Allen come out with one I just have to have it.
      Phatman

Comment

Thanks for the review I want to hear all the reviews good and bad because we plan on making a few more... you actually just gave me a really good idea for another video. So sure we can feature a different haunt... we feature Darkness because we make these videos in the winter when we work on Darkness.

I agree with you that some of the gore stuff was covered already but because it was a gore only video we felt we needed to include it but as you pointed out we did a lot of new things as well.

Thanks for the review keep them coming!

Larry
        Larry Kirchner
        President
        www.HalloweenProductions.com
        www.BlacklightAttractions.com
        www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
        www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Larry, any chance you're planning to do more Hauntworld videos like you used to? They were always fun to watch and anticipating new ones coming out each year.

DA

Comment

The Gore Video....

"Trail Ends"

You and John Ives were killing me! That was some funny stuff!

Good info especially on the nasty food.

"Trail Ends" That should be a drinking game!
            Ben Armstrong
            NETHERWORLD HAUNTED HOUSE
            www.Fearworld.com
            www.NetherworldNetwork.com

Comment

I like uncle larry's (and jim's) hauntworld video where they talk about

"pickle seeds" uncle rich hanf is also in that segment. Laff riot !!!!! (do you remember !!!!!! ?????)

Comment

Shouldn't it be entrails? Lol how did that not get noticed? Trail ends lmao

DA

Comment

Hey we are from MIZURA give us a break! LOL

Larry
                  Larry Kirchner
                  President
                  www.HalloweenProductions.com
                  www.BlacklightAttractions.com
                  www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
                  www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Just watched the Haunted Mansion Detail that was excellent.
                    Ben Armstrong
                    NETHERWORLD HAUNTED HOUSE
                    www.Fearworld.com
                    www.NetherworldNetwork.com

Comment

Working...
                    X