Gore galore help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gore galore help

hey there Gore Galore shown at 6:45 in this video is a vacume form style autopsy
    Gory panel you guys made and had at the show .but i cant find it in tbe 2013 catalog or the webpage
    Can you guys post a link for it on here would love to buy . I know the blood shed brothers bought one and they look very excited
    Here is the video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKNN1...e_gdata_player would also love to see lots of pic and i belive they said 175.00 in the video thanks

That is Nightscream Studios. Their website is under construction but here's a link: http://nightscreamstudios.com/
    Last edited by Front Yard Fright; 03-21-2013, 01:40 PM.
    Zach Wiechmann
    www.frontyardfright.com

Comment

No I thought the same thing but at the 6:45 mark of the Video is a butcher table that they bought and it is not on the web site. I will check the catalog price sheet when I get to my shop tomorrow, it may have a item number for it. Or you could send a email to them, it looked great at the show and the price is reasonable.may buy one myself.
      Phatman

Comment

Maybe Im wrong, but I think the body on the table is vac form....not the table itself
        stew
        Last edited by Darksidestew; 03-21-2013, 02:46 PM.

Comment

The blood shed brothers bought a gore grinder from us. But the video transitions from our booth at 5:30 to 6:35 and then transitions right to nightscreams table and bucket which had the same feel as our booth kitchen set, and grinder.
          Last edited by Gore Galore; 03-21-2013, 02:52 PM.
          Kevin R. Alvey
          info at gore-galore.com
          www.gore-galore.com
          www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
          www.youtube.com/goregalore13
          www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

Comment

Sorry you are right sorry guys.
            Phatman

Comment

yep your right

Thanks so much for all the responses and after review of the video I do
              Now see the transition between vendors. . How ever both have killer product and we will be buying both props as well awesome details and you guys both really kicked ass this year and can't wait till next keep it spooky and
              Thank you all . PS can anyone tell me how to up load pic and video on here
              Thank you

Comment

Kaotic,
                We appreciate the complements.
                AND look forward to the order.
                the best way to upload video is posting it to youtube and then linking it here using youtube code.
                Pics can be added by the manage attachments under additional options below the box you enter your text when posting.
                Kevin R. Alvey
                info at gore-galore.com
                www.gore-galore.com
                www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
                www.youtube.com/goregalore13
                www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X