2013 Transworld Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2013 Transworld Review

HauntedIllinois.com’s Official 2013 Transworld Review has been posted online! Included in the review are 440+ pictures taken on the show floor, in the Interactive Haunt and at various after-hours events. The pictures from the show floor list vendors alphabetically, each labeled with the company name and link to their website, so you can find out more information about the products and services they have to offer.

http://www.hauntedillinois.com/2013t...nhauntshow.php
    Happy Haunting,

Adam Drendel
    Webmaster of http://www.HauntedIllinois.com

Visit us on Facebook for the latest updates! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Haunte...m/225595667213

Wow!

You did such a GREAT job covering the show. I can't believe how much patience you must have had to get all those great shots!
    Well done Adam!
    I would LOVE to get a copy of the the pics from my booth.
    sigpic
    PEACE, ADAM
    www.poisonprops.com

Comment

Adam,
      Awwwwwwww shucks!
      We are really glad you liked what we did. We HOPE everyone feels the same.
      Being right on the entrance we feel an obligation to bring our best to the show. We always have but I mean it when I say we work harder that ever so that when buyers walk on that show floor we really try to blow people away. We want them to feel overwhelmed with excitement and know they made a great investment coming to this show. We are just honored to be able to bring something to the table for this industry.

As always thank you for taking the time to do such a great review and taking so many great pics to share.
      Kevin R. Alvey
      info at gore-galore.com
      www.gore-galore.com
      www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
      www.youtube.com/goregalore13
      www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

Comment

I agree that Kevin had an outstanding display! Nice to see people trying to cover the show everything helps! Great job. Larry
        Larry Kirchner
        President
        www.HalloweenProductions.com
        www.BlacklightAttractions.com
        www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
        www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Adam great job that took alot of work to compile. I did notice one mistake, out website is paintballtrailers.com for Zombie Safari Paintball. The other website you mentioned was for our paintball supplier and he was at the show so it would be easy to get them mixed up.

Again, AWESOME JOB alot of work!!!!!!!
          Thanks'
          Greg
          Greg Allen
          scarygreg@andersonfarms.com
          www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

Good job!

Nice job adam! Shane and it's keep it up!
            sigpic

Comment

Super job!

great job!.......not much more to say, than you captured our booth well. DHD

Comment

Adam

Thanks So much for the review.. happy you enjoyed our work... I tried very hard to do some different things this year..Like The kandy wrapper heads
                and the corn dog victims
                Hope to see you at MHC got even more to show...More new stuff

Thanks Again..
                Jerry

PS Kevin...should do a Harlem shake video on youtube with your costumes walkers would be awesome...

Comment

Fantastic job Adam.

Jerry no more harlem shakes please for the love of all things good in the world.

Jake

Comment

Ya know

Was considering a creepy shake video with some fear flex and staff however with the move we are doing
                    not gonna have the chance

Would love to see one with the haunt industry

Comment

There are several haunts who've done it already.

DA

Comment

Working...
                      X