The Plague pedestal busts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Plague pedestal busts

These are three of four pedestals I have finished for a hallway in my haunt. The busts have been around for years - bought them at Michaels several years ago and repurposed them to this set of columns. The LED lights were made by me as well. I used scrap lumber except for the trim, and paint I had left over in the shop.
    On to the next project!
    Attached Files
    Travis "Big T" Russell
    President
    Big T Productions Inc

Owner and Operator of "The Plague" and "Camp Nightmare"

Customer Quote of the year: "Damn, I pissed myself"

Those will look great under show lighting, good Job BigT. What's your next project.
    Phatman

Comment

Very cool! I especially like the female bust in the last two pictures. I like how her eye are darkened, it gives a really creepy vibe!
      1986-1997 (Mutilation Mansion,) 1998 (Screamers Haunted House,) 1999 (Evil Intention Haunted House,) 2000-2001 Concept Creator/Business Partner (Urban Legends Haunted House,) 2002 Floor Plan Designer and Consultant for a (Haunted Barn) Owners had city challenges & were never able to open, 2002 Floor Plan Designer/Construction (Fright Nights Haunted House) 2003-2012 Now retired Owner (Deadly Intentions Haunted Attraction)

Comment

On to the next project

Next project is a busted pipe running over the calling, filled with poppers. I have a utility room with brooms, mop buckets, etc, and power panels on the wall. The power panels have electric firecrackers in them. Works great - brings everyone to their knees when they walk in. Now going to add them to the ceiling in the busted out pipe. Hopefully next year I can add a steam effect to it as well using air cannon and maybe some smoke.

I found an awesome miniature smoke machine that fits in the palm of your hand, and puts out smoke as long as you have a full container (you run a tube to it so the fog fluid can be remote). It would easily fit inside my 3" PVC but not sure I am ready to spend $2500 for the fog machine!
        Travis "Big T" Russell
        President
        Big T Productions Inc

Owner and Operator of "The Plague" and "Camp Nightmare"

Customer Quote of the year: "Damn, I pissed myself"

Comment

Working...
        X