face book comments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• face book comments

Hello all hope everyone is well . Juat had a question how do we disable the face book comments at the
    Bottom of our HauntWorld free listing page . So that noone can leave any type of comments at all .
    Thank you in adavance

I'm not sure why you would want such a thing? Adding interactions such as the Facebook comments greatly increases the connection you have to your audience which can be used to your advantage.

Are you having problems with people abusing the service? If so I'm sure there's a way to block abusers to prevent any further problems.
    Zach Wiechmann
    www.frontyardfright.com

Comment

larry help

Your thoughts please .we want to disable the facebook commwnts section

Comment

Disabling them wouldn't be in your best interest as such interaction causes your page to be seen more. You should however police the comments deleting any inappropriate content and blocking said user/s.

Comment

deleting comments

Originally posted by HauntedPaws View Post
          Disabling them wouldn't be in your best interest as such interaction causes your page to be seen more. You should however police the comments deleting any inappropriate content and blocking said user/s.
          Ok great thanks paws and fright .can you tell me how too delete the innapropriate or unwanted comments that appear on our free hauntworld listing thanks all .

Comment

Take your computer mouse and scroll over to the upper right hand side corner of the comment you wish to delete. A little x should appear with a "Remove" saying. Click it and it should be gone.
            ~Bill Mlinac
            The Deadland Haunted House
            www.facebook.com/Deadlandhauntedhouse
            www.Thedeadland.comsigpic

Comment

Thank u

Hey thanks guys , Motorgrater your name reminds me of the band Motor head .which kicks ass by the way .
              Which come to think of it was also the band playing at the end of the walking dead last nite
              Dnt worry i wont say what happens in case some missed it but in my opinion i havent been that sad since shane left the wagon

Comment

His name reminds me of this:

...I just had to.

-Tyler
                http://www.hauntdesignkit.com
                >Download free Google SketchUp collections made just for haunt owners and designers.

Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/HauntDesignKit

Comment

Tyler hit it head on!! I was really into Motograter at the time I sign up for Hauntworld.
                  ~Bill Mlinac

Comment

Originally posted by Motograter View Post
                    Take your computer mouse and scroll over to the upper right hand side corner of the comment you wish to delete. A little x should appear with a "Remove" saying. Click it and it should be gone.
                    That will only remove them for your view. The comments will still be there for others to see though. You will have to have the admin of the comments system remove them globally for everyone. You need to have the admin set from HauntWorld remove them for you.
                    News and event coverage from directly inside the Haunt Industry - http://www.hauntersdigest.com
                    Get a Website and/or Mobile App for Your Attraction - http://www.charlesterry.com

Comment

If you have questions email Patti she can help you! She works on the site full time.

Larry
                      Larry Kirchner
                      President
                      www.HalloweenProductions.com
                      www.BlacklightAttractions.com
                      www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
                      www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Originally posted by MovieRelics View Post
                        That will only remove them for your view. The comments will still be there for others to see though. You will have to have the admin of the comments system remove them globally for everyone. You need to have the admin set from HauntWorld remove them for you.
                        We are talking about Facebook not Hauntworld
                        ~Bill Mlinac

Comment

Originally posted by Motograter View Post
                          We are talking about Facebook not Hauntworld
                          Yes, I know. When you integrate the facebook comment system into your or a website, you have to setup an admin so that person can remove spam or unwanted comments from a page. Otherwise, nobody could remove anything. Like Larry said, apparently Patti is that admin or she can at least take care of it for you.
                          News and event coverage from directly inside the Haunt Industry - http://www.hauntersdigest.com
                          Get a Website and/or Mobile App for Your Attraction - http://www.charlesterry.com

Comment

Working...
                          X