2013 hauntcon t-shirt toss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2013 hauntcon t-shirt toss

With Hauntcon 2013, Dallas, TX now less than a month away, we would like to invite you to contribute to the 10th Annual T-Shirt Toss that will be held in conjunction with the Hauntcon Costume Ball on Saturday, April 27, 2013.

For those of you unfamiliar with the ritual, a collection of tossables is assembled, and at a set time during the costume ball, tossers positioned strategically around the room, launch some haunt love into the eagerly awaiting sea of bodies. It is a sight to see and is always one of the highlights of the annual ball. Anyone who witnessed the throwing of the T’s can tell you it is grab fest with recipients proudly showing off their caught goods.. It is also a great way to share your haunt or haunt related business with those in the haunt community.

Since everything is bigger in Texas I am looking to surpass our total number of tossables which was well over 100 last year. What we seeking is t-shirts, or other soft goods (hats, sweatshirts, tanks, etc), and or other non lethal tossables (dvds, cds, key chains, cozies, water bottles, etc.) to throw out. All contributors will be acknowledged and thanked.

If you are attending Hauntcon donations can be dropped off at the registration area so you don’t have to fuss with them or worry about them the rest of the weekend. If you are unable to attend and would like to be a part of the event, please donations can be sent to:

Kathryn DeSautell

c/o Hauntcon T-Shirt Toss

4813 Ivyleaf Lane

McKinney, TX 75070

If possible I would like to receive before April 22 so they can be sorted wrapped and brought to host hotel. Questions or concerns private message me or call me.

Thanks!

As Always,

Karen Murphy

Hauntcon T-Shirt Toss Coordinator

(734) 678-8891

2013 Hauntcon T-Shirt Toss

This reach out is to all haunt/halloween/horror related businesses, and haunted attractions.

So look around and see if you have something to donate and show a little haunt love to others.

Comment

Karen,

I take it that you are Leonard's point person for posting on these forums? I would have thought Leonard would want to come on here himself and explain his alleged wrong doings towards the good people at Transworld?

Not looking to open a can of worms here, but where is Leonard other than a convention is he even a player in the industry anymore? He shouldn't be a stranger!

DA

Comment

Hauntcon T-Shirt Toss

This year's toss is shaping up quite nicely. Many thanks to those of you coming that have committed to bringing t-shirts and or goods for the event, and to the many of you who have sent good so far.

Please see the first post for sending information!

Thanks again!

As Always,

Scaren Karen

Comment

Working...
        X