Hauntworld Inc. Has Been Sold!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hauntworld Inc. Has Been Sold!

After many years of being the force behind the leading Haunted House Directory and #1 Haunted House Magazine, Larry Kirchner has stepped down as the president of Hauntworld Inc. For an undisclosed amount of money, Leonard Pickel of the former Haunted Attraction Magazine and the current Hauntcon has purchased rights to everything Hauntworld related. Leonard plans on bringing Haunted Attraction Magazine back from the grave and merging it with Hauntworld Magazine to bring haunt lovers a new breed of haunt magazine. Halloween Productions will cease to exist and will join forces with Leonard Pickel's Hauntrepreneurs, a haunt consulting company. Leonard Pickel hopes to bring customers an old school aproach with a modern horror twist.

2013 will be the final year for The Darkness Haunted House and Larry's final year as chief owner and operator. All props, sets and costumes will be auctioned off. Larry plans to retire and use the money made from the auction to reconnect with his long lost son Scott Tater Lynd. Father and son will be taking a trip around the world to reconnect and have plans to open a turnip farm. Scott will be be changing his name to Scott Tater Kirchner.

To read the full article, please visit www.thisisanaprilfoolsjoke.com.
    Spooky Wishes
    Noah

City Blood: Ohio, Kentucky & Indiana's #1 Haunt Site!

http://www.ohioshaunted.com

Nice one then the realized it was April 1st.

Comment

That was a good one!!!

For a moment there I lost all faith in the haunted attraction industry, and then... Well, ya got me! In all seriousness though, that would suck! We love you Larry, please don't leave us!
      *Sigh*I can't wait til' October

Comment

WAS DONE LAST YEAR..... Try a NEW one....

Stew

Comment

I enjoyed that one!
          Haunt: DARK REALMS

Day job: Game Composer/Sound Designer

My "geek rock" band: Legendary nOObs

Comment

ALMOST had me!! hahaha...until I got down to the end with Tater and the turnip farm...THEN I realized it was April Fools
            O'Shawn McClendon
            Creative Chair -- Operator: Cayce-West Columbia Hall of Horrors

One mans junk is another mans kick-ass new prop...

http://www.hallofhorrors.com

http://twitter.com/hallofhorrors

http://cwchallofhorrors.blogspot.com

http://www.youtube.com/hallofhorrors

http://www.myspace.com/cwcjc_hallofhorrors

Comment

In the days of Facebook, where you get hit with April Fools jokes by the dozen shortly after midnight on the 1st, by 8:00am it's impossible to trick anyone anymore.

Jake

Comment

That got me, no lie... i was sitting here like... holy frikkin shit?! what the hell?!

good one
                -Mat

Comment

I told you not to release the info about Larry being my dad till I had a talk with him...Shoot now the whole internet knows about it

Just put an entire frozen chicken up my ass............ April Fools! It was just the drumstick.

That was my April Fools prank
                  Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Comment

Funny! You know the truth is that I do care deeply about the haunted house industry. I have done everything I ever could to promote the haunt industry as well. The money we take in from selling banners and stuff only helps me to continue to promote the industry. I have been offered many times to sell this site but I've turned them all down because its not about money to me. I would only consider selling it if I thought it was going to actually help the industry more than what we can do. Until I see that proposal its not for sale.

I spend all my money on my haunts and I spend all the money Hauntworld makes on promoting haunts or hauntworld itself... I do what wonder what will happen with this site when I'm gone. Patti loves the site she's made the site her life now... hopefully one of us can last a while! LOL
                    Larry Kirchner
                    President
                    www.HalloweenProductions.com
                    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
                    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
                    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Wheres the Like Button?

Wheres the LIKE button for this last post?!
                      Damon
                      www.frightmasters.weebly.com
                      Damon Carson

Comment

wow !! had me going !!
                        I'm only doing this to impress 2 people ... The fire marshal and the customer that's it !!!

Comment

So I sold the site ... can someone tell me who or whom should I sell the site too or who did I sell it too I'm still lost here.

Just tell me what I'm suppose to do! LOL

Larry
                          Larry Kirchner
                          President
                          www.HalloweenProductions.com
                          www.BlacklightAttractions.com
                          www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
                          www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Sicko

That post had me in ER !!!

Comment

My worst nightmare realized!! I took it seriously cuz I just now read it. It took me a second to realize that the time stamp said "4 weeks ago".

C.

Comment

Working...
                              X