out house

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• out house

Aim making a out house for people to enter to get in to are woods and i was want to know has any one ever done this be for?

It may be easier?!

Just to get someone to rent them from then you wont have to clean them out as much! c;
    Damon
    www.frightmasters.weebly.com
    Damon Carson

Comment

Hey Mud! It was nice seeing you at TransWorld. Hope things are going well for you. I have not seen this exact thing but I have seen things like doors on old refrigerators where you have to walk through them to get to the rest of the haunt. You could do the same thing with an outhouse. That is a pretty good idea. You could make it look like an outhouse door but make it a long hallway and then it could open up into an area within the haunt. Keep us posted on how that goes!! Good luck hun. Keep up the good work!

Sue
      http://www.GraystoneHaunt.com

Comment

Its actually a good idea

I dont know about as the entrance in to the haunt. Maybe midway. There are alot of fun ideas you could do. Make it a four seater two on each side. Have one with a wooden lid that has fog and green light coming from it. Have another lid w a coiled up snake on it. Do the sprayfoam thing on one w the lid open and paint it a nasty brown or whatever. And another you you have a hand coming out of it w a sprayer ect. Alot of options. Have an old hillbilly character comeout the corner w his drawers down actually there not. He may have black sweat pants on or have him have t.p trail following him. Lots of great gags to use!
        Damon
        Damon Carson

Comment

outhouse-moon.jpg here what I come up w

Comment

Hey Mud, when they enter use this floor plan...
            th.jpg

Comment

Dont confuse Mud more than he already is! LOL!
              Damon
              Damon Carson

Comment

Dumper doorway

One year I took the pot and back off an old porta john. It fit perfectly against the tent I was useing as a haunt. It worked great, the customers expected to have a monster jump at them rather than enter a long dark hallway. . An added bonus - it kept wind from blowing into the tent. The next year we moved it to the exit where the waiting line could see the people blasting through the door with "something" (which they never saw) chasing them. Remind your crowd to wash their hands afterwards. pot inside.jpgpot outside.jpg
                George Maser 864-761-7223, masertents@gmail.com. For the fastest response please call or text! (I talk much better than I type)

Comment

Working...
                X